Old Movie Title
This sorta sounds like An Affair to Remember, the roles seem reversed.

Past that, I really don't have a clue. Can you remember any of the actors, or perhaps what a specific action might have been in, in addition?
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
No, "An Affair to Remember" had Carey Grant as an artist who planned to meet his love at the top of the Empire State Building, and on the way, she is hit by a car and paralysed, so she doesn't show, he no way to contact her, so he thinks she's left him.

Years later, they meet, and he discovers why she didn't make it.

And you cry like a schoolgirl and the platoon laughs at you.

Or maybe that's just me.
Wrestling Darwin on a daily basis.

"Question boldly even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, He must more approve of the homage of reason than that of a blindfolded fear." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:Originally posted by Mike of Quantum Muse
No, "An Affair to Remember" had Carey Grant as an artist who planned to meet his love at the top of the Empire State Building, and on the way, she is hit by a car and paralysed, so she doesn't show, he no way to contact her, so he thinks she's left him.

Years later, they meet, and he discovers why she didn't make it.

And you cry like a schoolgirl and the platoon laughs at you.

Or maybe that's just me.

Yes, Mike, I know the plot of An Affair to Remember, even if you've never seen it, you can peice it together just by watching Sleepless in Seattle. What I said was that it sounded sorta like the movie. Smile

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Quote:Originally posted by RobRoy
Yes, Mike, I know the plot of An Affair to Remember, even if you've never seen it, you can peice it together just by watching Sleepless in Seattle

Heresy!

Next you'll say that you can get the jist of Grant and Hepburn's "Bringing Up Baby" by watching that Madonna abomination "Who's That Girl?"
Wrestling Darwin on a daily basis.

"Question boldly even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, He must more approve of the homage of reason than that of a blindfolded fear." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:Originally posted by Mike of Quantum Muse
Heresy!

Next you'll say that you can get the jist of Grant and Hepburn's "Bringing Up Baby" by watching that Madonna abomination "Who's That Girl?"

I would never . . . well, now that I know you think it's heresy, I might just to barb you! Wink

But I would say that you can get a feeling for Casablanca by watching Pamela Anderson's Barb Wire. :bg: :wicked:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Miami Vice movie badlands 2 75 December 29th, 2021, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Michael
Star Disney’s The Lone Ranger movie starring Depp badlands 1 181 November 22nd, 2021, 02:07 PM
  New C.S Lewis Movie bilbobaggins764 2 235 November 22nd, 2021, 02:00 PM
  Remember the Don Bluth movie : The Secret of NIMH badlands 0 197 July 27th, 2021, 05:15 PM
Last Post: badlands
  This civil rights leader’s story should be a movie badlands 1 206 July 25th, 2021, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Alvin Eriol
  Ali Pourahmad directed an amazing sci fi movie Aliens Reaction scifilover 0 227 July 12th, 2021, 04:05 AM
Last Post: scifilover
  Does anyone recognize this movie? FilmGuy 0 179 July 4th, 2021, 12:45 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Reboot of this old classic B movie The Last dinosaur badlands 1 246 March 28th, 2021, 12:18 PM
  Edelweiss pirates movie badlands 1 277 March 21st, 2021, 10:58 PM
  Colorized Movie - "The Phantom Planet" Michael 0 650 November 26th, 2020, 05:09 PM