Editing threads
When I try to edit my posts I get 'document contains no data.' Will clearing up cookies help? (I use Mozilla if that makes a difference).
Quote:Originally posted by Hoofbeats
When I try to edit my posts I get 'document contains no data.' Will clearing up cookies help? (I use Mozilla if that makes a difference).

It might. Try that first, and then let us know if you still require assistance.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Clearing out cookies didn't help. Things seem to have changed a little. I can post/edit short messages, but can't write longer ones. What's going on? Do you know?
Quote:Originally posted by Hoofbeats
Clearing out cookies didn't help. Things seem to have changed a little. I can post/edit short messages, but can't write longer ones. What's going on? Do you know?

There is generally more than one cookie for the SF-FANDOM forums; I believe three in total. Did you clear all of them?

Make certain you follow these instructions. If it still isn't working then I'll try to get someone more knowledgeable than I to assist you.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fanfic Posting Style: Long or Short Threads? Alvin Eriol 5 1,356 September 15th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Deleting Threads sith lord 3 758 June 6th, 2005, 12:18 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Merchandise Threads? WolfBrother 0 576 October 17th, 2003, 11:32 PM
Last Post: WolfBrother
  Duplicating threads mpee 2 476 May 21st, 2003, 01:28 AM
Last Post: mpee
  Subscribed Threads Aladrien 6 708 March 9th, 2003, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Aladrien
  Editing our own post? Deina 5 708 February 13th, 2003, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Dixie