Kiss, kiss...hug, hug.... THUD
Purrrrrrrr (need I say more Wink)

[Image: 10004b.jpg]

[Image: und25.jpg]

[Image: 10d007ua.jpg]

[Image: hercnema.jpg]

[Image: uncha13.jpg]
awww, lovely pics Miss B, he certainly had his pick of some lovely ladies....now, those hair pics i mentioned before??? the catacombs in whats in a name has some great hair shots, ooh i a cheeky so and so, i know Wink
Oh gee - if only insecure bozos did it for me - I'd be the happiest guy in space

See, this is how it's going to happen - I'm going to count to ten and I want your answer by seven. Hunt out!!.

Dylan Hunt - oh yes - pure class :drool:
Now there is a man who knows how to make a ladies toes curl with just a simple heart stopping, passionate, breath taking exciting kiss.

:bg: Then again there is nothing simple about Herc's kisses :love:
Cheers, :hello:
missferal

- Be nice to people on your way up
because you might meet 'em
on your way down -

>***********************<

Official International Kevin Sorbo Fan Club
http://www.ozfans.com

>***********************<
Quote:Originally posted by missferal
Now there is a man who knows how to make a ladies toes curl with just a simple heart stopping, passionate, breath taking exciting kiss.

:bg: Then again there is nothing simple about Herc's kisses :love:
missferal, you took the words right out of my mouth! Of course, we know that Sam experiences this everyday-lucky lady! :bg:
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
"what the world needs now is love"
All I can say is MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink :drool:
Quote:Originally posted by brandy
now, those hair pics i mentioned before??? the catacombs in whats in a name has some great hair shots

Oops.....hair pics eh? Hmm, you have mentioned that once or twice Wink, haven't you! Any other eps spring to mind besides What's in a Name, Brandy, that make you drool...I mean for the hair!
Miss B, I remember the scene in Green Eyed Monster when Herc dove into the water,in hopes of getting Psyche out of his system-oh that wet hair was gorgeous! And in Fancy Free and Greece is Burning,when Herc was sweating,oh,my,even though it was sweaty wet,the hair was fine! Do these ring a bell?:bg: :drool:
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
Oh yes, those are ringing lots of bells Gemini Wink.

But I should have mentioned I can only cap from dvd so it has to an ep from the first 2 sets!....can't wait to get Greece is Burning on dvd...oh my goodness! :drool:
I only mentioned those because when I read brandy's post,they came to me almost immediately! Smile
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
eps for great hair? series two...protean challenge, opening scene. king of thieves, the other side. hope thats enough....ooh, ive gone all peculier! and greeneyed monster too!! thanx miss b Wink:bg: :dummy:
Oh gee - if only insecure bozos did it for me - I'd be the happiest guy in space

See, this is how it's going to happen - I'm going to count to ten and I want your answer by seven. Hunt out!!.

oh my what a dream <stands in the kissing line> ....please nobody wake me up

cheers
Stripe

where are my breath mints?
[SIZE="2"]The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams[/SIZE]
:thud: Wouldnt you love to have kissing scene with Kevin Sorbo on your resume.

Hercules just had such a way of kissing, not just his mouth but his hands and indeed his whole body just seemed to be involved in makeing one kiss say sooo much, as if she was the only woman in the whole world (not as easy as it sounds) We have all seen other kisses from other actors and their body langueage just screams out I'd rather be doing something or even anything else but this right now.
With Kevin its more like I cant think of a single think Id rather being doing. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :love:
Good night, sweet prince, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.
We miss you.

Starchild
yep, with Herc its all in the prepation. stands..just so, hands gently just so..looks into eyes with half smile, takes a breath and moves in....and the whole world stops for a while...oh man, heavenly Wink:up: :up:

Quote:Originally posted by starchild
:thud: Wouldnt you love to have kissing scene with Kevin Sorbo on your resume.

Hercules just had such a way of kissing, not just his mouth but his hands and indeed his whole body just seemed to be involved in makeing one kiss say sooo much, as if she was the only woman in the whole world (not as easy as it sounds) We have all seen other kisses from other actors and their body langueage just screams out I'd rather be doing something or even anything else but this right now.
With Kevin its more like I cant think of a single think Id rather being doing. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :love:
starchild, if the truth has ever been told, you just told it! Smile
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
I know I am late... Wow, very inspiring lip-locks !!! :lick: :lick:
Gorgeous Herc kisses with his eyes, his hands, his whole body, head to toe ... :drool: Turns me to mush ... everytime ... :thud:
Hey, I've never kissed Herc so I simply *must* try it!

:bg: Angel
It may not be a time of myth and legend, but definitely a time for heroes.
SNAPE is loyal!
I Knew Where New Zealand was before LOTR!
Frodo Lives! And Long Live the King!
http://www.shambalayogi.net/main/main.html
You just never have time when you want it do you? Well here is a couple of 'hair' ones from Protean Challenge. Purr...that was a lovely eppie wasn't it? :bg:

[Image: pc2.jpg]

[Image: pc3.jpg]

[Image: pc1.jpg]

Oh, and it looks like I'll be last in line for a kiss...that's okay though. In this case, last is good....hehehehehe Wink
Lovely, purrrrr, just lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Wink
Woah.... lunch break never looked so good !!! :drool: :lick: :drool: :lick: :wink: Thanks B, these are yummy !!!!
OAKSFC Team Member @ www.ozfans.com
"You know what they say about big feet, babe? ;-) Big shoes !! :-D " ~ Kevin Sorbo, Australia 2005
What starchild said!!!! :bg:

Themis

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kiss the girl! assilem brandywine 0 855 September 26th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Last Post: assilem brandywine
  THUD WARNING - as it's Friday and the weekend brandy 17 1,155 July 21st, 2006, 06:18 PM
Last Post: shambalayogi
  THUD warning - Great Hair Shots brandy 26 1,748 May 18th, 2006, 11:35 AM
Last Post: kevindia
  It's that time of the week again - THUD warning brandy 85 4,377 March 22nd, 2006, 07:43 PM
Last Post: mary Pribble
  Time for some purty piccies!! THUD Miss B 17 1,142 January 10th, 2005, 05:40 PM
Last Post: brandy
  A bit of the Herkster ....THUD Miss B 14 950 June 19th, 2004, 05:29 AM
Last Post: brandy
  A bit of the Herkster this Friday...THUD Miss B 9 846 May 1st, 2004, 08:39 AM
Last Post: katiegirl
  The guys wonder THUD Jopru 11 932 February 14th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Rayhana
  Da Boys!......THUD Miss B 10 762 January 11th, 2004, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Lyrical
  Just a bit of drool......THUD Miss B 6 523 November 27th, 2003, 05:12 AM
Last Post: starchild