New Clone Trooper
Just saw the new Episode III Clone Trooper in Star Wars Insider #74 today. They look even cooler than the calssic trilogy storm troopers because they're all covered in chipped paint and stuff, like they've been through the ringer. I tried to get a scanned image up on here but I can't figure out how to do it....Help??
I've seen that picture. To get a picture, you'd have to post a link to it, if it's somewhere on the web and if it's okay with the website owner to link to it.
I can imagine quite a bit.
You can create an account at PHOTOBUCKET and then post it here. It's a free image hosting site.

But that Clonetrooper can be found here...

http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw/m3_index.htm

Other Episode 3 pics can be seen here as well..

http://www.moviespoilers.net/starwars3pics.html
:alien: Sci-Fi needs reality TV as much as it needs a Hammer! :mad:
Thanks BlueDelvia, those web sites are great! Always glad to see that others are keeping their eyes on whats going on.
Hey Blue

Cool! Thanks for the links. I really liked the magazine cover shot of Obi-Wan. I never liked the hair and make-up on Ewan in the first two movies, whereas this looks much better. And he's certainly beginning to look like the Obi-Wan we remember from the first movies. In fact, I've think they've done well to get Ewan looking as much like Sir Alec as possible.

Hmm, who is that as Tarkin?

~ Matt
That's cool, you can see the design influence of the classic stormtrooper helmets in it. I liked Obi-Wan's look in Episode II, but this one does sort of mach old Obi-Wan I guess.
Quote:Originally posted by mpee
Hey Blue

Hmm, who is that as Tarkin?

~ Matt

Hi yourself! :bg:

I heard rumors that Wayne Pygram of Farscape was playing Tarkin, but I don't know if that pic is of him or some other actor that some fans wanted. :anxious:

I thought his reveal was still a tightly sealed secret. The only confirmation I've heard of was from Wayne himself in some brit mag that he was going to start shooting his scenes soon... if I remember correctly.
In the most recent Insider (#74, the same one with the new Clone Trooper) some guy asked McCallum if he could confirm that Tarkin would appear in Episode III. He replied that he couldn't officially answer that, but that he wasn't allowed to say no either, so I think its pretty safe to say that Tarkin's in. Considering that all continuity is now out the window with Chewie's inclusion anyway....
Quote:Originally posted by Questi
Considering that all continuity is now out the window with Chewie's inclusion anyway....

Why do you say that Questi? :confused:

I thought Chewie was old enough to be in that timeline? Wasn't he taken as a slave when Kashyk was taken over by the Empire?
Well Blue, you got me on this one. My memory of some of the expanded universe stuff (like the Han Solo books) is kind of fuzzy and I thought that maybe it contradicted info in them. But even if it does contradict where chewie was when, I've always been a firm believer in the films as cannon. The films are the ultimate guide to the Star Wars timeline and so if Lucas says Chewie was around then I guess he was around.
Ps. Its nothing against Chewie, he's the Wookie. I shed just like everybody else when he passed away. I feel like I grew up with him and I'm excited to see him and his buddies kick some sepratist * * * in the new film....or is that Republic * * *...the republic becomes the empire....the sepratists become the rebellion...only time will tell.
First you want to kill me, then you want to kiss me...blow. (Ash)
Thanks for the link to the pictures!
The shots of Anakin with the scars looked incredible!
The fellow playing Tarkin looks a lot like a younger version of the original.
The latest SW Insider had a pic of Obi-Wan and Anakin duel and a pic of a pregant Padme pondering.
I can imagine quite a bit.
I like the new Clone Troopers. A good transition look overall.

Whoever they got to play Tarkin is a dead ringer too! Impressive...
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Arthur C. Clarke: Clarke's Third Law from Profiles of the Future: An Inquiry into the Limits of the Possible
Thanks for the links, Blue. Smile

I`m pretty much ditto with everything everyone else said.

At first I thought Chewie shouldn`t be in it, not because of continuity (he`s 200 years old in ANH so he could easily be in III) but because of that whole idea of having the "whole family" there. But what the frell, it makes sense to include Chewie if the Wookiees were part of the Rebellion/separatists. Chewie rocks! If he`s going to be there, great!

As for Tarkin, well, if they went to that much trouble to make that guy look THAT MUCH like the original and DON`T put him in, well, what a waste! I`m still trying to figure out if I can figure out who he is. He looks a little like a blend of this and that actor, but different enough to look like no one I know. I don`t think it`s Wayne Pygram, but the more I study the pic the more I wonder if they just did a REALLY good job. He was on the 5 a.m. ep of Farscape today a lot, lots of closeups, so I really studied his eyes. And seeing the Tarkin pic now . . . . is. . . . . just. . . . .inconclusive. :confused:
But I don`t think it`s him.
Hope, D`Argo.... I have HOPE. John

Too many stories are nothing more than connected vignettes of codified symbols used to tell the audience where the plot currently stands like some sort of checklist Mirage

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: The Star Wars Clone/Storm Troopers Explained (Sort of) FilmGuy 0 416 July 12th, 2015, 02:06 AM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Qui-Gon Jinn (Liam Neeson) to appear in 2 episodes of "Clone Wars" Michael 0 633 January 21st, 2011, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Clone Wars New Episodes begain again with "Nightsisters" Han Solo 3 917 January 11th, 2011, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Clone Wars Season 3 Premiere Han Solo 0 767 September 17th, 2010, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Han Solo
  Season 3 preview for Clone Wars Han Solo 5 787 August 16th, 2010, 11:05 AM
  Clone Wars Season Finale Boomstick 1 630 May 4th, 2010, 11:15 AM
  Preview for season 2 finale of Clone Wars Han Solo 0 596 April 8th, 2010, 06:48 PM
  Review of Clone Wars season 1 on blu ray Han Solo 0 717 December 28th, 2009, 12:59 PM
  Clone Wars 2.03 & 2.04 Han Solo 2 908 November 4th, 2009, 03:30 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Clone Wars season 2 premiere date announced .. Han Solo 6 997 October 4th, 2009, 07:28 PM