New Lucy Interview with Gamezone (Eurotrip, upcoming movies and projects)
Lucy Lawless gave an interview with GameZone.com (video gaming site) about the release of the Season Three DVD's, her cameo in "EuroTrip", her upcoming role in "Boogeyman", her current projects and how we might see her on the small screen again and throws another comment out there about *Dramatic pause* The Xena movie!

Little blurb:

The third season of Xena: Warrior Princess has been released on DVD. Tell us about the time you spent on the show, and how it feels to look back on everything.

Lucy Lawless: I look back really fondly on it. We had such a d**m good time, with Renee, Bruce Campbell, Ted Raimi, and everybody on our crew. They were the wildest, funniest people. And the fact that we ever got anything done is a miracle (laughs).

For Full Article:

Lucy Interview
"Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it's simply a way of your own." ~ Angelina Jolie

From that interview it seemed she didn't think a Xena film would be that likely. Oh well, at least she's up for it.
thanks!!!!!:bg:
Be brave, be bold, be free...

~*Maria*~
Quote:Originally posted by Zagor
Oh well, at least she's up for it.

yea that's goodWink hope they're gonna do it!! ehmm.. why aren't they doing it already? i mean, i think they want to do a movie (or maybe i'm wrong..?) so, what's stopping them? or is there some issues lol?

~*Maria*~
Quote:Originally posted by Soturiprinsessa
ehmm.. why aren't they doing it already? i mean, i think they want to do a movie (or maybe i'm wrong..?) so, what's stopping them? or is there some issues lol?

Definitely some issues. See about a dozen threads on this topic. Wink

Basically, Studios USA owned the rights... and Studios USA doesn't exist anymore. It's part of Universal (which has at various times been part of MCA and Vivendi) and as a result of various corporate mergers and buying and selling... there are at least two divisions of the company that could in theory claim the rights to make a Xena movie. But - since Xena wasn't exactly a huge success - it was the top syndicated action series, but that simply means lower rated than almost any network series, lower rated even than game shows, Jerry Springer, and X-Files reruns... it's not high on their list of priorities.

Which is why Rob T. would simply like to get the rights from them, and make it on his own. The question then becomes exactly from whom he gets the rights. And since he's busy with three other movie projects first.... and Lucy has a series in development at the WB.... it's not at the top of their priority list either....
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
oh..:anxious: thanks Smile

~*Maria*~
Oooh, I love Lucy even more when she mentions Renee...:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"You forgot to duck!"- Gabrielle in "Punchlines"
Quote:Originally posted by Akasha
Lucy Lawless gave an interview with GameZone.com (video gaming site) about the release of the Season Three DVD's, her cameo in "EuroTrip", her upcoming role in "Boogeyman", her current projects and how we might see her on the small screen again and throws another comment out there about *Dramatic pause* The Xena movie!

Little blurb:

[b]The third season of Xena: Warrior Princess has been released on DVD. Tell us about the time you spent on the show, and how it feels to look back on everything.

Lucy Lawless: I look back really fondly on it. We had such a d**m good time, with Renee, Bruce Campbell, Ted Raimi, and everybody on our crew. They were the wildest, funniest people. And the fact that we ever got anything done is a miracle (laughs).

For Full Article:

Lucy Interview [/B]

Thanks for the link! Boy! That was one long but awesome interview!

In loving memory of Polo Montañez a.k.a. el Guajiro Natural.

In loving memory of Jesse Nilsson.
The Gabster

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Videos: Lucy Lawless interviews about Xena: Warrior Princess Michael 0 339 April 7th, 2021, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Happy Birthday Lucy Lawless! august 32 6,066 March 29th, 2019, 02:03 PM
Last Post: august
  Lucy Lawless and season 2 of "Ash vs. Evil Dead" august 0 490 September 6th, 2016, 11:02 AM
  Bruce, Lucy and Rob at Comic-Con! august 2 615 July 26th, 2016, 11:19 AM
  Lucy Lawless and Bruce Campbell on Late Show with Colbert (Nov. 10) august 0 489 January 4th, 2016, 02:45 PM
  Bruce, Sam, Rob + Lucy reunite for an Evil Dead Army of Darkness series on Starz! august 31 2,882 December 27th, 2015, 06:08 PM
  Interviews with Lucy, and her "dream project" august 2 440 December 27th, 2015, 04:16 PM
  Lucy Lawless on the Today Show! august 2 440 December 14th, 2015, 12:00 PM
  Ash vs. Evil Dead Panel at Comic Con w/ Sam, Bruce, Lucy and Ivan! august 0 511 July 18th, 2015, 04:51 PM
  Lucy Lawless on Salem this year! august 0 397 April 4th, 2015, 12:53 PM