Birthday Reminder
It's time for us all to go and find good Birthday Cards.

Andre's Birthday is coming up 2/17

[Drat, the postman already picked up the card which had the address & zip....Well someone will just have to fix it.]

Andre Norton
114 Eventide
Murfreesboro, TN
Irene
Irene,

I thought you'd have it memorized! <g>

114 Eventide Drive
Murfreesboro TN 37130

Bought my card today...
But I didn't memorize the zip code.

Andre hasn't been feeling well lately. I guess it just gets harder to get out of bed in the morning.

They may be looking for homes for some of the cats. [If I wasn't so alergic, there is a bob-house cat mix, that is a pretty neat cat, there are also solid black & fancy siamese, and some other exotics.]
Irene
I called Andre on Feb 3. Since she mentioned, a couple of years ago,that she is not celebrating her birthday, I celebrated mine (Feb 2) (If you must ask, yes --the big 50)like any good hobbit(I have large hairy feet and love mushrooms) by sending her a present. She is doing a lot of decoupage lately and I sent her some of those DOVER books of beautiful small pictures to use in her projects. She mentioned that she has finally received a proof of "Three Hands for Scorpio", the Scottish historical novel that originated in a dream. She is editing and correcting it. It should be out next year. A new Witch World novel by Lyn McConchie should be out soon. I'm not sure of the exact title (The Duke's Ballad, {I think}) My youngest Daughter just made the Dean's List at LSU(Go Tigers!) Later Kind Folks--PaulWink
Frontiers of any type, physical or mental are but a challenge to our breed. Nothing can stop th questing of man, not even man. If we will it, not only the wonders of space, but the very stars are ours
Many Pardons, Please do not take my comments about The Lady (not "Celebrating" her birthday) the wrong way. By all means , send them Cards and letters. I realized after posting that I probably could have worded it differently. I was just bragging about my milestone B-day. Later Kind Folks--Paul:ohno:
Frontiers of any type, physical or mental are but a challenge to our breed. Nothing can stop th questing of man, not even man. If we will it, not only the wonders of space, but the very stars are ours

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baen Book reminder Irene 4 890 May 24th, 2021, 09:31 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Happy Birthday, Andre Paul Goode 0 493 February 17th, 2015, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Paul Goode
  Happy birthday andre Paul Goode 4 793 February 25th, 2014, 04:09 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Happy Birthday Great Lady Paul Goode 3 1,112 February 17th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Steven Vogel
  Happy 100th Birthday Great Lady Paul Goode 5 1,424 February 20th, 2012, 11:46 AM
  100th Birthday Anthology Lots-A-Watts 3 809 December 18th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Last Post: jmelsna
  Belated Birthday Paul Goode 3 1,313 February 20th, 2008, 05:17 PM
Last Post: Steven Vogel
  Birthday Paul Goode 1 1,015 February 18th, 2007, 11:52 AM
Last Post: catsrule1
  Happy 94th Birthday Dear Lady Paul Goode 2 1,325 February 20th, 2006, 12:09 AM
Last Post: walterhillgal
  Happy Birthday Andre Joseph_Goldin 9 1,582 February 17th, 2006, 03:49 AM