**The Bloom Room ** (Feb 1st)
Welcome to the 'Bloom Room' this is an Off Topic thread for the discussion and interaction of anything not related to Orlando or any other topics covered by Sf-Fandoms forums.

Points to remember

*** We are not a Chat room
*** Do not post meaningless one line or one paragraph posts.
*** Do not post back to back posts

Any breech of these few rules by anyone in this thread will see them possibly banned from the forum and the thread closed permanently.
If new members come along be smart save the Bloom Room if they break the rules tell them, help them....explain to them how it works.

If you have any questions e-mail myself or RR

Cheers
Stripe
[SIZE="2"]The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams[/SIZE]
Cool, new Bloom Room.

**Quickly runs and puts Asparagus menu's on each table, while slipping Cali some Asparagus Farm statistics.*
Would you like some salsa for that chip on your shoulder? - JD, Scrubs

Asparagus Tribe Leader
*still remains handcuffed to Cali, so listens in on L'L's selling pitch for more shares in the asparagus farm, notices a stray credit card on the floor of the new bloom room.......*
[SIZE=2]Keeper of Cole and The Cullen Men

"Once the Queen's dead the King's useless . . . maybe he's too depressed to fight; he really loved her you know"
[/SIZE]
Well i thought i might just pop my head in the BR to say a nice big heeelllllo!
How are you all doing?
Keeping well i assume? Living life to the max, as usual, i hope!

Well I have done nothing tonight, i had a big slob out on the couch night. After watching 2 hours of tv about gay men i have decided that i really want a gal pal of the male varitety, i want a gay male friend, like one of the fab 5 from queer eye, or maybe the blonde guy off Queer as Folk! *sigh* i just want a conversation where i can say "girlfffrieenddddd" without sounding completely obnoxious and quiet frankly..just down right wrong! lol.

Ahhhhhhh never mind meee, im just off in my "imagine if.." type of moods! anywho.....im off now.....byebye now!

Oh before i go, has anyone seen Orange, Del, Mel, White Lady....or any other musketeers recently? There sudden disapearance was all so very...sudden! :up:
Converting to the Cult of Asparagus..
LUTHY!!!!! PERTHIE!!!!!!*hugs* long time no c but that might b due to the fact that i haven't been here for a while Confused so hows everyone been ?
Pherthi's random question of the day......

Moddies and Addiminskies.....why is the word "o-u-t-w-a-r-d-l-y" blocked?

*ponders*
Quote:Originally posted by Elf girl
LUTHY!!!!! PERTHIE!!!!!!*hugs* long time no c but that might b due to the fact that i haven't been here for a while Confused so hows everyone been ?

ELf Girl!!!!! {{{{hugs}}}}}. SO good to see a familar face around here! How have you been? What u been up to?!
Quote:Originally posted by Pherthon
ELf Girl!!!!! {{{{hugs}}}}}. SO good to see a familar face around here! How have you been? What u been up to?!

ive been good perthie u?ive been busy working girl, ive gone and got myself a job *shock shock horror* at maccy d's!! wot u been up 2?

Blessed be & MWA
Elf Girl!! Hi!! I haven't seen you around for ages..but then I guess you wouldn't really remember me anyways...

*spots Athena's credit card and hands it to L'L* L'L, Pherthi'd like to make an investment too...here, take it out of this!

So how is everyone today? I'm celebrating - I passed my Latin test! I truly believed that I'd mutiliated it. As a matter of fact, I even had the Loch Ness Monster turning up randomly in it, and even worse, poor Nessie was (according to me) very emotionally moved. I'm still shocked that I passed. How did I pass??

C4O says HELLO! to everyone.

Oh and before I go...*steals Athena's halo, stretches it out, and hangs it lopsidedly over both Cali and Pherthi's heads* We're pretty! Angel Angel
"Cali rules these forums. I think that whatever she says, she's always right, so I'm abdicating my throne for her to take over control. MWA to all! :kiss:"
- RobRoy
CALI!!!!!*hugs* of course i remember u!!! how could i forget u and tomato sauce!!!lol im actually in media studies atm *snore* god its sooo boring!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by Calaquendi
So how is everyone today? I'm celebrating - I passed my Latin test! I truly believed that I'd mutiliated it. As a matter of fact, I even had the Loch Ness Monster turning up randomly in it, and even worse, poor Nessie was (according to me) very emotionally moved. I'm still shocked that I passed. How did I pass??

Cali, you're our resident genuis. I don't know why you would think that you wouldn't pass.

Either way, congrats on passing that exam. I've heard that it's a dead language and so I hope it doesn't kill you!
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Quote:Originally posted by RobRoy
Either way, congrats on passing that exam. I've heard that it's a dead language and so I hope it doesn't kill you!

Shhh...you'll spoil my plan....

Btw Cali, congrats! You always manage to pull it off, why do u even doubt urself!
Quote:Originally posted by Lovin'Legolas
Cool, new Bloom Room.

**Quickly runs and puts Asparagus menu's on each table, while slipping Cali some Asparagus Farm statistics.*

**Yawn....(great big stretch)..** Oh, I must have nodded off. And here I find myself in a whole new Bloom Room, this asparagus couch really is just too comfy!!! Cheerz for the menus L'L!!!!
Can I have the Asparagus Chilli with a side portion of asparagus bread and, mmmm maybe a (splashing out here...oh yeah, just put my order on the card that seems to be floating around the room!) double vodka with a li'l dash of asparagus juice....

:clap: Congratulations, well done and all that to Cali. But cummon though, surely you didn't doubt yourself for a little minute!!!
Howdy everybody!Just another long boooring day. *sighs* I just hate it when cab drivers sit there and talk on cell phones to god knows who in languages ya cant understand while your in the back seat.Really ticks me off.But anyway lovin the new BR. Oooohh Asparagus menus....
Ahem, yes I admit to being on drugs when I chose my username Confusedo:
ok i know everything about Orli! im not bragging but all my friends can tell you that i do! i even got an e-mail from him! im not lieing and i still have it. So if you think you know everything about Orli than i chalange you to a match! the rules are simple, my friends will read out a ? and all you have to do is answer it! great huh? so you think you know everything like me than acept my match! it is just for fun so there is no prize only that you may find out some stuff about the buff,tall,dark,handsome,need i go on about how great Orlando is?!? well if you want to have a go at it e-mail me at Orli_database@sailormoon.com! and remember this is for Orlando Bloom to show him how much we love him! you never know maybe i can copy the match and send it to him to show how crazy we are about him!!!!
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that unregistered. While you certainly have a lot of information, one of the things you probably know is that Orlando doesn't like the internet. Thus, I'm sorry to say, that most likely your email is from someone pranking you. Last I heard, from sources that I trust, is that he doesn't have an email, and thus wouldn't be able to send you a note.

Sorry 'bout that.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
I'm not up for much of a challenge, sorry, I've got to sort through all these order forms and credit card payments. My asparagus farm is really going well.

I'm also working on a line of asparagus couture!!

BTW: Hey Elf Girl!!!!!!!!! Do you remember me???? Probably not!
Would you like some salsa for that chip on your shoulder? - JD, Scrubs

Asparagus Tribe Leader
L'L !!!!!!!!*Elfie gives l'l and running hug* y do ppl keep askin if i remember them?? of course i remember u guys how could i forget u all!!!!!???? got u a present l'l *hands l'l a box of asparagus* Big Grin

Blessed be & MWA:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Orlando Bloom confident about playing "younger" Legolas Michael 4 1,049 July 30th, 2013, 12:38 AM
Last Post: Michael
  PopSugar takes a peek at Orlando Bloom in Men's Health Michael 0 694 September 14th, 2011, 11:32 AM
  Orlando Bloom talks about his love-hate relationship with Los Angeles Michael 0 782 July 12th, 2011, 09:04 PM
  Reports: It's A Boy For Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr! News From Yahoo! 1 822 January 11th, 2011, 02:31 AM
  Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr welcome son, report says News From Yahoo! 0 601 January 9th, 2011, 05:02 AM
Last Post: News From Yahoo!
  Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr Are New Parents News From Yahoo! 0 642 January 8th, 2011, 10:43 PM
  Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom Welcome Baby Boy Today! News From Yahoo! 0 590 January 8th, 2011, 10:40 AM
  Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr welcome baby boy News From Yahoo! 0 688 January 8th, 2011, 10:40 AM
  Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr welcome baby boy News From Yahoo! 0 651 January 8th, 2011, 04:16 AM
  Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr welcome baby boy News From Yahoo! 0 891 January 7th, 2011, 10:12 PM