Seen the movie don't know the title
Thought this is the best place to ask this question.
About 20 years ago i saw a sf movie i liked. I don't even know if it was american or of any other origin. This is what i recall (it may also be relative).
-large spaceship
-a woman and two men
-a robot build by one of the men
-the builder becomes half robot or something
-he chases the others around the ship to make the a sort of connection plug in the back of their heads (much like the one in Matrix)
-only the woman makes it and she gets to a spaceport or planet.

If anyone saw it i'd apreciate you telling me what the hell this is because it's obsessing me.
This sounds alot like the Kirk Douglas science fiction movie Saturn 2.

Harvey Keitel was the other man, and Farrah Fawcett was the female.

The more I remember this movie, the more I'm certain this is what it is.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Saturn 3... Wink
:alien: Sci-Fi needs reality TV as much as it needs a Hammer! :mad:
Quote:Originally posted by BlueDelvia
Saturn 3... Wink

D'oh.

Gotta have these faulty memory chips looked at! :bg:

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Read a rewiew of a certain "Saturn 3" after you told me (you probably ment saturn 3). I start to believe you are right. Thanks a lot. Allthough the rewiew states the movie as a piece of junk still have to see it to get it off my chest. Ty.Smile
Yeah I saw that movie too and I remembered it when you described it Daneel, though I didnt know the title too. Welcome to the board, you've come to the right place for your movie questions! :-)
I am very desperate to find the title of a movie I saw when I was young.

The movie is a horror movie, I would say probably filmed in mid 70's maybe even early 80's. I remember when I rented the movie on the very front of the cover it had a woman lieing on a table and some kinda of weapon straight abover her, I want to say it was an axe, anyway, some scenes I remember in the movie, were a group of 3 or more people are at a empty house inside, another scene black people are in church, another scene a older man tries to kill the people. The house had a upstairs. It was a very low budget made movie, but I really want to find it, I thought maybe it had axe in the title but I don't think so, not after searching on the net.

If anyone knows of this movie, please email me or discuss it hear,

Thanks
Jerry Crawley
Oddly, the cover of this movie does ring a bell, but I don't think I found anything. Here's what I did turn up:

Blood Lake
Deadly Blessing
Slumber Party Massacre

You might also try this list on Wikipedia. It isn't exhaustive, but it's pretty close, and you can pin down the decade.

Hahaha one of the housemates was just commenting on Slumber Party Massacre earlier tonight...

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lightyear the movie badlands 1 80 July 14th, 2022, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Michael
  New Elvis movie badlands 2 151 July 6th, 2022, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Yalmuk
  Reboot The Terminator movie series. badlands 2 150 June 15th, 2022, 11:52 PM
  Is it true that there will a movie based on the Redwall author’s book? badlands 1 137 May 16th, 2022, 01:37 PM
  Poppy Playtime movie badlands 1 172 April 17th, 2022, 12:01 PM
Smile Clash of the clans movie badlands 4 163 April 17th, 2022, 12:00 PM
  How about a jetsons movie? hour_25mikehodel 4 309 March 19th, 2022, 03:11 PM
  Miami Vice movie badlands 2 277 December 29th, 2021, 03:33 PM
Star Disney’s The Lone Ranger movie starring Depp badlands 1 385 November 22nd, 2021, 02:07 PM
  New C.S Lewis Movie bilbobaggins764 2 462 November 22nd, 2021, 02:00 PM