Cleopets...I mean neopets guild is open!!
Woohoo!! I made a guild on neopets! It's the first Cleo2525 guild on there!! Well...at least I think it is. I know it's the only cleo guild in the scary cave district anyway (as i found out by scrolling over 300 pages of guilds), so yay! If any of you are on neopets, you can join up!
Here's the addy:

http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtm...ro_ragdoll

It still needs a bit of work, as I only created it today. Any tips on improvement would be much appreciated. And if you're not a member, go to:

http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?usern...ro_ragdoll

So yay! Join up please! Er...thats all i had to say...I think

~*Antha*~
Well my Cleo/Neo-home is complete for now. It has a security system (clanking cans - upgrades would be nice but are expensive - maybe some day) and electric lighting. Eight rooms with a central Bailey landing field (and also rose gardens). It looks like this (S=stone, W=wood, G=garden):

SWS
WGW
SWS

All wood rooms are corridors (currently). The NW stone room is the cloning center, the NE one is for betrayer programming, the SW one is for energy pod storage, and the SE room is the communications center. Furnishing this will be a bit difficult since I don't think cloning units and so on are currently available.
Cool! I don't have a house yet, I'm training my pet up, though it's a little harder when I'm not at home to keep up with stuff ike neopets and this board.

~*Antha*~
hey Darkamber I see Miranbel is 1-1-1 against the Giant Spyders ... eyrie_1729 has 30 wins, 1 loss, and 3 draws, but I think that's about it for now, they're getting too hard to beat at difficulty 12+30

(this post may seem off topic, but it's not, because ... uh, because ... because it's Neopatra 2525 guild activity related! yeah, that's it!)
Yeah, I've only tried fighting the spyders twice. The second time they beat the crap out of me. :teary: :laugh:

Btw, your Baileyesque home is too cool for words! :bounce:

I wish I knew more about programming - it would have been really neat to have a Cleo 2525 Battledome! Fight Betrayers and Gandarans and Mordecis and Baileys, and all sorts of enemies Hel's team encountered. :bounce:

A Cleo 2525 pet site, where you could have voice team agents as "pets"! I want a Cleo pet! :laugh:
Spyders?! What spyders? I don't really send my neopet out to fight. Too lazy, like me. The only time I've fought was against that darn ghostkerchief and when someone I know was being all haughty about how great their neopet was and challenged me, and I wiped the floor with their n00b of a neopet, hehe.
But otherwise, not much into fighting, just train when I have enough np to buy dubloons.

By the way bailey, how on earth did you get your neopet up to level 33 so fast?

And a cleo2525 pet site would be ace. Maybe when I've moved my lost boys site over to angelfire, we could make one using that addy and just slap a cjb. com title on it. What do you think?

~*Antha*~
Hi Antha, they've taken away all the 1-player opponents and only the Giant Spyders are available; this is related to the "war" going on, in Meridell, but I don't really understand what that's all about, I haven't taken the time to read about it, whatever it is.

Thanks to you, I got addicted, spending 2-3 hours a day in the evenings (staying up too late!) for about a week. Now I spend about an hour a day on the site. I've figured out which games give decent NPs in the least time (for example extreme herder), rush through those, then play games that I enjoy, accumulate about 10K NPs (more if I'm lucky at some games), put 5K in the bank, buy one or two dubloons (for some strange reason 2 dubloon coins are usually cheaper than 1 dubloon coins!) with the rest (depending on how much I have), train my Eyrie at Krawk Island. I've also been lucky and got a few bumps in level and strength from Coltzan's shrine. Oh, and actually my Eyrie is at level 17 (hps and the other stats can go up to 2x the level, although I read about some secret labs or something where there's a way to get around that, but I don't have any idea what that's about).

Neopia is a fun place! But watch out for getting addicted ...
Quote:Originally posted by Antha
And a cleo2525 pet site would be ace. Maybe when I've moved my lost boys site over to angelfire, we could make one using that addy and just slap a cjb. com title on it. What do you think?

It just wouldn't be the same without the games and the shops and the battledomes, and places to explore, though.
[Image: eyrie_1729-1.jpg]
:jawdrop:

~*Antha*~

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Grudge 2 (3rd Ghost House film in a row to open at #1) on F/X 10/26 + 10/27 august 23 3,659 April 5th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Last Post: august
  Mutant Bar Blues - v.2 - Always Open! Darkamber 508 34,755 November 12th, 2007, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Stripe
  Treehouse/Lounge/Drunken Pig Tavern now open! Sparkle 380 22,023 March 9th, 2006, 09:03 PM
Last Post: august
  Mutant Bar Blues - Now Open ! Darkamber 495 18,934 March 14th, 2003, 06:00 AM
Last Post: Stripe