Princess Mononoke
Have any of you seen Princess Mononoke? If you have then who is your fav character. mine of course is Princess Mononoke aka San. I luved this movie it is second on my list.
We did have a few discussion that included this movie. The one that was most on target is this thread here.

I watched this movie shortly after it was released in the U.S. and really enjoyed it. So many big named voicing the characters was just wonderful. I think that I enjoyed Prince Ashitaka the most. All the characters were unique, had depth and were very well constructed. But a character who is struggling both mentally and physically with his demon was just so interesting to me.

Wonderful film. Probably why I own it on DVD.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
I loved this movie so much!!!!!!!!!!!! It was awesome and i loved the story line. my fav. character.....hmmmmm......tough question....i loved the tree spirit things, they were funny and cute, but not my fav. characters, though they were pretty cool....i guess i like ashitaka and san the same....i can't really choose between them and neither one would be as much as an interesting character without the other.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
3 words:I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Princess Mononoke and other anime movies badlands 2 3,921 November 21st, 2013, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Michael
  princess and the frog badlands 0 441 December 15th, 2009, 10:04 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Video - Watch "Princess of the Universe" Parts 1 and 2 Michael 0 356 September 21st, 2009, 02:50 AM
Last Post: Michael
  The Princess Bride SeroWes 15 1,169 May 28th, 2004, 07:09 AM
Last Post: missferal
  Princess of Thieves Boomstick 16 1,262 March 21st, 2004, 04:21 AM
Last Post: Boomstick