Newbie!!!!
hello everyone i'm new here. everything looks like fun. I think i will stay.
Welcome to the forum Princess! :tongue:
:paw: Speak up! Don't mumble!!
Welcome to the forums Mononoke. I love that movie, it is one of my favs. Have fun here and if ya wanna talk about the movie Princess Mononoke we can talk in the movie forums about it. Later
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Hey, may i call you PMO? Anywhos welcome to the one and only Sf-fandom...hopefully you have fun..you can call me Mandy or manta or whatever suits your frenchies hehehe have fun and watch out for RobRoy and his big stick(not in a dirty way 0 he really has a stick and a goat which he will set lose on you if you missbehave and his stick is for spankies although sometimes u might enjoy them LOL anywhos Enjoy!!!

manta:coffee:
:love:
Enough of the stick and goat....my poor ears can no longer take it (no offense Rob, it's just, I hear enough over in the BR)!

Welcome to the forums, it is quite nice, pop over to the Orlando Bloom forum, it's pretty wild over there, I can guarantee asparagus fights!

You can call me Lovin' or L'L!
Would you like some salsa for that chip on your shoulder? - JD, Scrubs

Asparagus Tribe Leader
Quote:Originally posted by Lovin'Legolas
Enough of the stick and goat....my poor ears can no longer take it (no offense Rob, it's just, I hear enough over in the BR)!

Sorry about that. I guess I just hadn't realized how much my goat and my stick were discussed.

Welcome to the forums Princess Mononoke. And might I compliment you both on your name, and your excellent taste in movies.

I hope that you find all that you're looking for in our forums, and if you have any suggestions to make this place better, please don't hesitate to post them in the General Feedback forum.

If you have any questions, concerns, humerous anecdotes or whatnot, please feel free to contact myself or any of the other moderators. We're more than happy to receive your email.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
you guys can call me any of those names. And Athena I think i'll call you Athena.
Hi Mononoke and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie!!! HI! crazy amazon 7 762 June 29th, 2005, 07:26 AM
Last Post: crazy amazon
  Newbie hollie rules 1 470 June 13th, 2005, 03:44 PM
Last Post: august
  Hello from newbie on this forum Markus 2 534 October 1st, 2004, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Markus
  Hiya Newbie over here orlandosbaby 8 846 September 1st, 2004, 12:11 PM
Last Post: orlandosbaby
  Newbie Thread? Nixy 17 1,291 January 5th, 2004, 04:57 PM