Mordomin and the War of the Ring
Very small, subtle changes here and then, overall very nicely fine-tuned and presented effectively in a combined piece.......glad to see Mordomin's saga re-emerging. I wait rather impatiently for the rest of the reposting, wondering then what the author has in mind for the tormented elf after Pelennor?
When I die, I will know that I was alive, and that I loved and was loved. (moif)
Goodness! you mean I haven't killed him off by the time of the Battle of the Pelennor Fields? What is it with this guy?

First I send a Ringwraith against him, then a horde of Uruk-hai, then Fangorn Forest, then a dungeon in Rohan, then the most dangerous place known to the Rohirrim, and then a series of battlefields. And he's still going? Grrrr! What does it take to kill this guy?
"Never ask an Elf for advice, for he will say both 'Yes' and 'No'." - Frodo Baggins to Gildor Inglorion
Quote:Originally posted by Mordomin
Goodness! you mean I haven't killed him off by the time of the Battle of the Pelennor Fields? What is it with this guy?

First I send a Ringwraith against him, then a horde of Uruk-hai, then Fangorn Forest, then a dungeon in Rohan, then the most dangerous place known to the Rohirrim, and then a series of battlefields. And he's still going? Grrrr! What does it take to kill this guy?

A broken heart?
When I die, I will know that I was alive, and that I loved and was loved. (moif)
"Any patch of sunlight in a wood will show you something about the sun which you could never get from reading books on astronomy. These pure and spontaneous pleasures are 'patches of Godlight' in the woods of our experience."
C.S. Lewis
No, you are not seeing things. Elda has a preview of Mordomin on the Pelennor, and Windfola has a very early version of Mordy at the Morannon.

I think it is safe to say that they both urge me to re-write these episodes.
"Never ask an Elf for advice, for he will say both 'Yes' and 'No'." - Frodo Baggins to Gildor Inglorion
Quote:Originally posted by Mordomin
No, you are not seeing things. Elda has a preview of Mordomin on the Pelennor, and Windfola has a very early version of Mordy at the Morannon.

I think it is safe to say that they both urge me to re-write these episodes.

I wait for the revised new chapters with eagerness.
"Any patch of sunlight in a wood will show you something about the sun which you could never get from reading books on astronomy. These pure and spontaneous pleasures are 'patches of Godlight' in the woods of our experience."
C.S. Lewis
Very nice ideed!

A few drops of Visine and I'll be ready for more.
Quote:Originally posted by Rhadamanthus
Very nice ideed!

A few drops of Visine and I'll be ready for more.
The next chapter of Mordomin's career is about to be posted. Please bring your eye drops, and, if I get his eye color wrong again, drop me a few. Smile

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction to Mordomin Mordomin 2 1,416 July 8th, 2020, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Mordomin
  The Mordomin Gateway Mordomin 21 8,261 January 11th, 2020, 02:50 AM
  Captain Mordomin (conclusion) Mordomin 0 528 July 7th, 2019, 12:21 PM
  Captain Mordomin Mordomin 0 497 July 7th, 2019, 11:42 AM
  Of Mordomin and the Battle of Nanduhirion Mordomin 3 989 October 10th, 2018, 11:48 PM
  Mordomin - The Third Age Mordomin 11 1,534 June 12th, 2016, 03:34 AM
  Of Mordomin and the War of Wrath Mordomin 4 984 August 8th, 2015, 05:18 PM
  Of Mordomin and the Flight of Elwing Mordomin 4 1,138 February 15th, 2015, 04:30 AM
  Intro for Mordomin Gateway Mordomin 3 1,415 January 31st, 2015, 06:59 PM
  Mordomin - The First Age Mordomin 2 985 January 23rd, 2015, 12:57 AM