Torque
The new motorcycle movie Torque comes out next week, and looks like it could be good. Usually I am not into that type of movie, but the preview interested me. What do you guys think?
I love how the preview says "From the Producer of The Fast and the Furious, xXx, and S.W.A.T", like it's a good thing! LOL

But, I've seen all those movies, so the joke's on me.

I think Torque is going to be terrible, but I love motorcycles, so I'll be seeing it just for the bikes. Hope no one thinks I have a Ramones shirt to be like the guy in the movie...cause I had it first! Yeah...so there! :bg:
I'm going to sit the fence on this one. It looks like a total cash cow, playing on the coat tails of the above mentioned films. Apparently speedy vehicle shots wrapped tightly around a weak plot (if plot at all) now count as a movie.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Right on. They've got a whole generation to exploit, one that thinks a good movie is one with fast vehicles, half naked women, and some fighting thrown in.

Like I said, I'll probably see it for the motorcycles, but I know going in that the movie's going to be trash.
What I think is that it looks really cool. I really want to see it because I like how they go really fast on the motorcycle.
the website is : http://www2.warnerbros.com/torque/index.html and it shows the trailer, and there are also some cool downloads and pics and stuff. I think this movie will be cool because Dane Cook is in it - he is soooo funny!

MYCode Guide