Poll: Which is your favorite Harry Potter book?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone
4.62%
3 4.62%
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
6.15%
4 6.15%
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
36.92%
24 36.92%
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
23.08%
15 23.08%
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
29.23%
19 29.23%
Total 65 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Which Is Your Favorite Harry Potter Book?
Which is your favorite harry potter book?

1. Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone

2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

In this book, she ran several plots side by side
and created strong emotions - such as a desire for
justice (eg hatred for the villains).

In the end the plots come to a close and this creates
a strong sense of closure and satisfaction.

Just my opinions,

Aaron Martini
My favourite book is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
The Order of the Phoenix comes next.

Angel
now my fav book:anxious: ummmm well it def has to be the Goblet Fire and then it's def the Order of the phoenix!!
I love the Goblet of Fire because it has the Triwizard tournament and ofcourse Harry,Ron n Hermione go see the QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP!!
It's a really exciting book n I loved reading it more than any other HP book even though all of them are FANTASTICC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
J.K.ROWLING IZ DA BOMB!!
Orlando Bloom is soooo bloomin fitt!
Kate iz da luckiest gal alive!!
I liked the Prisonar of Azkaban the best.
GoF was my favorite. But OotP and PoA tie for a close 2nd place.
And on I read until the day was done, and I sat in regret of all the things I've done. For all that I've blessed, and all that I've wronged. In dreams until my death. I will wander on... ~Audioslave, Like a Stone
Gof, of course.
My vote goes for SS because it was the one that hooked me. It seems the most magical (no pun intended). Everything was fresh and new and we were introduced to the magical world just as Harry was.
PoA is now and always has been my favorite. though Five was very close to changing my choice. if not for the death OotP would be my fave. But there is the Death so My choice stands.Wink Angel
So let's get together and chat a while and see If I don't make you smile. :daisy: HeartAngel:hello::kitty:
:party: Shhhh! It's a surprise!
For me, it's a tie between PoA and OotP. I liked PoA because of the plot line, and the time travel was excellent (a little confusing at first). But yet I also liked OotP because of several things: 1.You actually get to see Dumbledore battle Voldemort. 2. Harry becomes independent enough to start his own DADA classes (with some help of course). 3. Hermione gets brave enough to call Voldemort "Voldemort". 4. Just the way the characters start to change and become older is pretty neat too. Although there was some stuff Harry did that annoyed me...like how he didn't remember until the end of the book that he never opened the gift Sirius gave him (Which would have been USEFUL when he needed to contact Sirius). But anyway, that's my opinion.
Don't just do something! Stand there!!
Goblet of Fire.... yay :bg:
Steamed Kitties Smile
I voted for GoF. But as i love Hermione book 5 will be a close second. Therefore i half agree with Jinx. Yes Hermione does start calling V V. Which may be very important later on because she will show more defiance. I think Hermione really set up the DA...not Harry. Harry did not think of the idea nor did he keep it running (such as the sickles).
Come to think of it....you're right! Hermione was the one that started the DA and kept it running. My mistake. It was still interesting to see Harry as a teacher though Smile.
Don't just do something! Stand there!!
I think that Harry's abilities, especially as a teacher, will come up later... the fact that he was able to help all of those students with the Dark Arts was amazing and in the end it will have paid off to study with Harry...:bg: that's one of the things I loved the most about book 5... but I still love GoF the most...
Steamed Kitties Smile
My favorite book is Harry Potter and the goblet of fire because I like the event between the sorcery's school and we uncover new studients. Krum is fantastic:bg:
i love the third! i would just like to say sorry for posting this thread again! oops! Smile
a georgeous dude like johhny depp shouldn't be sailing the seven seas but at home with me!
"all good things must come to an end", but not johnny, *drool*
"yo ho, yo ho, a pirates life for me"
EVERYONE VISIT

http://s6invisionfree.com/Jinzos_Dun
Order of the Phoenix will always remain on top of my list. :bg: I love the many twists in OOTP, i love the angst in the end and it's kind of dark compared to all the other books. Smile I will always love PoA as well though hehe, they're not that far from each other... hehehe... JKR is the BEST!!! :clap:

:paw:
GOF ROX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WOULD HAVE ALSO PICKED THE 5TH BUT SIRIUS'S DEATH MADE ME REALLY THINK TWICE SO IT HAS TO BE GOF BECAUSE EVERYTHING EXCITING IS IN THAT BOOK: Quidditch world cup n the Triwizard tourny n hermione n krum Smile n also the duel at the end even though Cedric was kinda annoying didn't want him to die!!
For me they go in this order:

1. Order of the Phoenix
2. Goblet of Fire
3. Prisoner of Azkaban
4. Philosopher's Stone (Yes, Philosphers!! Philosopher's!!! Not Sorceror's, Philosopher's!!!)
5.Chamber of Secrets

Order of the Phoenix outclassed them all, it had everything a good book should have. It was powerful and full of emotion. How many of you were on the verge of tears when Sirius died? How many of you felt extreme anger towards James when he humiliated Sirius? How many of you were appaled and shocked at Umbridge's inhumain behaviour towards Trelawny (even if she is an old bag)? Like I said, OP outclasses them all. I really think that JK has transended way beyond children's fiction, into something much more mature and admirable with OP, which manages to be both dark at some moments and light-heartedly enjoyable at others, a nice balance.
1. Order of the Phoenix
2. Goblet of Fire
3. Sorcerer's Stone
4. Prisoner of Azkaban
5. Chamber of Secrets

Order of the Phoenix is the best! It's so much deeper than the others. And Goblet of Fire was starting to get that way, but not quite there, so that's why it's my second. And I love the Triwizard Tournament.
Part the mists and look beyond... there you will find Avalon.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harry Potter vs Encanto badlands 3 229 March 2nd, 2022, 01:06 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Harry Potter exhibit badlands 0 157 February 20th, 2022, 09:43 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Slavery in Harry Potter badlands 1 234 February 7th, 2022, 09:33 PM
  Is Harry Potter really Moaning Myrtle? badlands 3 223 February 6th, 2022, 04:12 AM
  Harry Potter game badlands 2 882 March 14th, 2021, 11:18 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Harry Potter bar badlands 3 559 February 5th, 2021, 03:59 PM
  HBO Harry Potter reboot badlands 1 445 January 31st, 2021, 12:24 PM
  Harry Potter theories badlands 10 1,225 November 5th, 2018, 12:17 PM
Last Post: august
  Did Harry Potter die? badlands 3 647 November 5th, 2018, 12:12 PM
Last Post: august
  The Hillywood Show Harry Potter parody (video) Michael 4 918 September 17th, 2018, 05:33 PM