Who likes Who?
I know this is a little weird, but who do u guys like on lord of the rings, I like more than one person that's for sure, I like the 4 hobbits, frodo, sam, and merry and pippen :love: :leech: :wink: :love:
along with a lot of other people.. :bg:
THE RING IS MINE!
Legolas all the way for me baby. What a spunk.
In :love: with Johnny :kiss:
-
In lust with Orlando Heart
i just live archers and elves and when i saw this movie i just loved him legolas is so cool
"legolas what does your elf eye see"
"back to the pits that spawns you" ...legolas.ttt
Legolas...and Faramir and Boromir and Eomer and Theoden. Aragorn is okay, too! :wink:

LB

Spelling edit!
I'm assuming you mean "like", as in "crush," so I must say Faramir, with Aragorn and Pippin close behind. But Faramir is definatly my first choice. Heart
And on I read until the day was done, and I sat in regret of all the things I've done. For all that I've blessed, and all that I've wronged. In dreams until my death. I will wander on... ~Audioslave, Like a Stone
David Wenhman is quite good looking, but I don't care for the make up they did for Faramir. And Legolas is cute, but I'm pretty much over him. My choice would be Eomer :drool:

[Image: Eomer_RotK_2.jpg]
Sheldon: I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.

~ The Big Bang Theory
Hmm... Is this turning into (wasn`t from the beginning?) a 'the most attractive actor' thread...?

Rolleyes Well, ok... In that case I`d say Hugo Weaving...
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..." Gandalf- FOTR
Who Likes Who?

Aragorn likes Arwen
Arwen likes Aragorn
Eowyn likes Aragorn
Faramir likes Eowyn
Sauron likes Shelob
Gollum likes His Precious
Frodo likes Sam...or maybe not :anxious:
Gimli likes Legolas...but not like that... Wink
Celeborn likes Galadriel
Pippin likes his Pints
Sam likes Rosie
Stop reading this and concentrate on the post.
Quote:Originally posted by Tyrannosauron
[b]Who Likes Who?

Aragorn likes Arwen
Arwen likes Aragorn
Eowyn likes Aragorn
Faramir likes Eowyn
Sauron likes Shelob
Gollum likes His Precious
Frodo likes Sam...or maybe not :anxious:
Gimli likes Legolas...but not like that... Wink
Celeborn likes Galadriel
Pippin likes his Pints
Sam likes Rosie [/B]
I think also that Wormtongue must have really really liked Saruman Wink
hahaha, so many people at my school loves orlando bloom (legolas) and I think he's kinda cute, he doesn't look cute enough to me..lol, my top 2 would be elijah wood (frodo) and dominic monaghan (merry) :drool:.... but that's who I think are cute in real life, but in the movie I think my top 2 would be frodo (again), and pippen
THE RING IS MINE!
faromir and boromir are really cute too and so is eomer
THE RING IS MINE!
Legolas *bonks head with a hammer* Having a crush is so annoying...
aragorn, boromir, eomer, faramir...legolas is too pretty. i like the big, manly men...
Jason Isaacs.

Oops, sorry. Wrong movie.
Buying and collecting fabric is the goal. If you actually DO something with it, you're an overachiever.
Aragorn has held my heart since I was a young teenager. Then I was captivated by Strider. Now I am drawn more toward Elessar.

I was pleased with PJ's choice of actor and though I'm not much attracted to Viggo, his character still lights my fire. (Whoo hoo!)

Faramir would be my second choice.

Legolas is wonderful, but more for the younger people. For those of you who don't get enough Legolas try AllPosters.com for the Most Awesome poster in the universe of this attractive elf - the collage of Legolas alone done in hues of brown is lovely.
Renewed shall be blade that was broken: the crownless again shall be king.
Quote:Jason Isaacs.

Oops, sorry. Wrong movie.

Lol.

Craig Parker's a good substitute though.
as i like crushwise i have to say legolas and faramir. but in actually acting i thought eowyn was awesome. she showed alot of courage and is not bad with the sword.
few can forsee whither their road will lead them, till it comes to it's end - Legolas
ya Eowyn is awesome in this movie, I love her line "I'm not a man!" that was so cool, me and my friend said at the same time "YA! GIRL POWER!" during the movie...lol
THE RING IS MINE!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who likes Who poll Cloryan 2 372 January 9th, 2004, 07:05 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  who likes orli as legolas or will turner crazy4legolas 1 531 October 23rd, 2003, 01:19 AM
Last Post: Doncoriel