Do you want kids?
Do I want kids?

Nope.

Although I madly love my niece and nephew, and am crazy about kids in general, the answer is still "no."

Love - Lex
Inservi Deo et Laetari
"Once a king or queen in Narnia, always a king or queen in Narnia." (C.S. Lewis)
Kids aren't for everyone but I don't know what I'd do without my son. There's a saying I heard somewhere...
I never thought love at first site was real until I met my child.
And I get to hear all the interesting questions he comes up with. :bg:
Quote:Originally posted by moif
Why?
It seems to be so very hard to be a good mother.
There are so much you should handle in a perfect way to give your child a good life.
I am not that good and perfect, not at all...I will never manage to do all the right things I have to do as a good mother.
Quote:Originally posted by Ebony
If you treat them as well as you treat your horses, I'm sure you'll be a wonderful mother.

I hope you are right..
And thank you very much for your support.
I definately want kids. Smile Maybe two of them, but I think I have always known in some way that I want to have children.
Battle On, Deadly Chakram

Jack's Packer #1350
Croque's Crony #1350
Daughter Of The Dragoon #2
Brogard's Belle #2
Keeper of Jack's Wit and Sense of Humor
Although I grow more uncertain about most things as I grow older, there has never been any doubt in my mind that I do not want to have children. I do not want to adopt children. I do not want to take care of children. I want all children to be very happy, but I do not "like" children and I do not enjoy their company.
Reality is a crutch for people who can't face up to science fiction.
Well, I have never really wanted children. My brother now has a niece, and he lives with us (not good circumstances here), and now that I have to listen to/ and sometimes watch for long amounts of time this baby, I DO NOT want childern!! I am NOT a children person, I agree it takes a certain kind of person. But with the experience and all I am getting, I would like them even less. The baby is actually a very good baby, it is not her, it is me. She isn't in herself a problem, it is my no-child attitude that I have always had.
Not to mention the pain! I really am not sure I could stand that, and don't want to find out either!!
So nope! No kiddies for me!!
"We have not had dealings with the Dwarves since the Dark Days." ~Haldir
Quote:Originally posted by Marie
It seems to be so very hard to be a good mother.
There are so much you should handle in a perfect way to give your child a good life.
I am not that good and perfect, not at all...I will never manage to do all the right things I have to do as a good mother.

No, Marie, you do not have to be perfect to be a mother, you do not have to do everything right.

The only thing that you need to do is to love your child. We are only humans, we make mistakes, but somehow, if there is only love, then you can't go too wrong.

I think you will be a great mom!:daisy:
Nenne
Quote:Originally posted by Ranger girl
Nope, I don't want any. A dog will be better!:bg: Why can't I have a dog???Cry :angry:

Can't you have both?! Wink
I have two children, I never thought that I would want any. But I did... and now I cant imagine life without them. To watch another person grow and develop, is something wonderful. Hard work, yes, but also very rewarding.

However, I do admit that I found being a mother to teenagers a lot easier than being a mother to babies...

.. and now when they are almost grown, I have bought a puppy, so now I have a new little baby in the house! :bg:
Nenne
Quote:Originally posted by Nenne
No, Marie, you do not have to be perfect to be a mother, you do not have to do everything right.

The only thing that you need to do is to love your child. We are only humans, we make mistakes, but somehow, if there is only love, then you can't go too wrong.

I think you will be a great mom!:daisy:

Thank you very much for your support.
And if I get a child in the future ..
..I think you know very well that I will come to you for your advices...very often.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disney making Tv Movies for bored kids badlands 2 546 April 24th, 2020, 08:55 AM
Last Post: august
  Company announces Dragons vs Robots game for young kids Michael 0 543 September 17th, 2009, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Music and Motorcycles for Kids Themis 0 535 October 6th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Themis
  Nicole Kidman and sister Antonio had secret language as kids Michael 0 1,239 September 18th, 2007, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Doctors say roller shoes injuring kids RobRoy 2 539 June 5th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Tech creates a bubble for kids RobRoy 2 448 June 26th, 2006, 03:46 PM
Last Post: sarahloui
  Kids shell loves orlando 26 2,177 February 6th, 2005, 09:58 PM
Last Post: countrygal6
  What is the length of vacation for school kids? afro-elf 10 799 January 15th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Camech
  The fat kids play video games DeamondBleed 7 792 December 24th, 2003, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Lindzee508
  Spanking kids yeah or nay afro-elf 40 1,975 February 25th, 2003, 03:29 PM
Last Post: Steve S.