Screen names
Mods, are we allowed to post screen names for things like ICQ and MSN/Windows Messenger, since they arent on this forum?:confused:
my god, what a world you love.
I don't see why not, unless you are underage, and then I would strongly suggest that you carefully consider what you're doing. Just far too many predators who find easy prey online.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
*cough* I agree, it's happened before, but it hasn't been that bad yet.
And I'm sure no one from SF/F would THINK of doing that!!
Hey, why doesn't my ICQ number show up on my status?:confused:
I wrote the whole number down, but it still doesn't work!! It just goes to 291!:confused: :dummy:
Quote:Originally posted by the firstborn
*cough* I agree, it's happened before, but it hasn't been that bad yet.
And I'm [B]sure
no one from SF/F would THINK of doing that!! [/B]

We have over 2000 members, and forum states usually run to 4 times that number of lurkers. I wouldn't trust such information as my 14 year old daughter/son's age or contact information to that many eyes. Ever.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
You have a 14 year old child?
You're that old?!
:tongue: :bg:
hehe, sorry!
You're [B]that old
?![/B]
Old? If his oldest is 14, he's just getting to the point that he actually knows the value of a peaceful household *chuckle* You learn more with that first child than in 12 years of school I think. If his youngest is 14, then he's looking forward to the day when he doesn't have to check in every ten minutes Wink Just look at my parents - they got the kids grown and out of the house and they seem to think they can run off and do things like hop the sailboat to the Virgin Islands whenever they good and well please without having to work around anyone else's schedules. Go figure! :bounce:

In my efforts to figure your ICQ number problem, I added my ICQ number to my account *shudders to think of the implications and will be removing that information _very_ shortly* Mine came through just fine. I would note, however, that on your web site you don't give out your ICQ number. I would suggest the same prudence here.
:hello:"Will all of you who would like to die immediately and save yourselves the inconvenience and discomfort of being chased down and slowly hacked to pieces please step forward!"
Polgara as Barak
The Mallorean - Book 2
You're [B]that old
?!
:tongue: :bg:
hehe, sorry! [/B]

No. The statement was rhetorical. I have no children.

MYCode Guide