Vicky Pratt's birthday!
Happy Birthday Vicky!

:blow:

:party: :birthday:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
(hmm... I actually marked this day in my diary)
Go, go, go shorty it's yr birthday! We're gonna party like it's yr birthday!

Happy b-day Victoria!!! Queen for a day :crown:

Darkie
It's always funny till some1 gets hurt... then its just hilarious!
Roses are red, violets are blue I'm schizophrenic and so am I...
Cool! Happy Birthday to Vicky, a fellow Canadian Wink , and the reason I love Cleopatra 2525!
wow, she's 33?! I thought she was still in her twenties!

~*Antha*~
Quote:Originally posted by Antha
wow, she's 33?! I thought she was still in her twenties!

That's cause she looks gooooood! :laugh:
Oh you got that right boomstick! She's soooo fine hehehe okay I'll stop now Wink
It's always funny till some1 gets hurt... then its just hilarious!
Roses are red, violets are blue I'm schizophrenic and so am I...
:party: Happy birthday Vicky! :blow:
Happy Birthday!Heart :blow: Confusedun: :jester: :party: :love: :birthday: :crazy:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
And 34 never looked better! :bg:

Happy birthday to my fave character on Cleo, the best part of Mutant X, and all around Canadian hottie Vicky Pratt! :crown:

:birthday:
Another year has passed.... and Vicky is another year older, and another year more beautiful!

from her bio:

Victoria Pratt

Birth name
Victoria Ainsle Pratt
------------------------

Height
5' 6" (1.68 m)

hmmmmmm ...that may be a little generous - I seem to recall Jennifer Sky being a head taller than she...
------------------------

Mini biography

She graduated summa c um laude from York University in Toronto and went on to work at the University in its Human Performance Lab, testing such elite professional athletes as the Toronto Maple Leafs and Winnipeg Jets and San Jose Sharks. She was also offered a scholarship to the master's program in physiotherapy at the University of Toronto but declined. She has writen a book on fitness and bodybuilding with one of her former university professors. Robert Kennedy (publisher of MuscleMag - whom she used to write for) convinced her to study acting and she began taking classes at the Actors Network in Toronto. Victoria is a blue belt in Shotokan karate and her favorite form of exercise is kickboxing. Victoria splits her time between Toronto, Los Angeles and New Zealand.

Spouse
T.J. Scott (October 2000 - present)

----------------------------------

Trivia

Attended York University in Toronto. Has a degree in Kinesiology

Is left handed

Grew up in a small town of Chesley, Ontario, Canada

Canadian Track & Field Championship 1990 Medal Winner

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:blow: :party: :jester:
As always these birthday threads sneak up on me! Another year gone by!

And Happy Birthday to Vicky, the hottest 35 year old around! :bg:
[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]It's that day again!

[/COLOR]

[SIZE="4"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY![/SIZE] Heart :blow: :crown: :party: :birthday: :love:
BTW, Vicky is on the cover of Stuff for Men magazine in the issue that's currently on news stands. As that's something of an R-rated publication, we don't post links at this forum... but it should be pretty obvious how to find their site. Smile
Acck! Missed this again!

Happy belated birthday to Victoria Pratt!

:party: :balloons: :blow: :birthday:
OK, I'm within a few hours of catching this one on time!

:jester: :birthday: :love: :party: :blow: :cheergirl: :balloons:

[SIZE="7"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY![/SIZE]
So would this be her 39th already? Wow! Happy Birthday to Vicky, as always, and best of luck to her on what's sure to be another busy year full of genre movies!
[SIZE="5"]Today is the actual day!!!![/SIZE]

:birthday::jester::love::party::balloons::cheergirl:Heart
The big Four-Oh, eh? :bg: She seems to be keeping busy.
ON EDIT: Yes, changing the server time has goofed up the posting in this thread. Sorry.

Not to seem too nit-picky, but the thread title (started years ago) says her birthday is the 18th. Maybe it's because I reset the server time but I'm seeing your post from the 19th.

We could always add the date to the calendar and link to this thread.

Happy birthday, Vicky!
It's today! :party: :hellohands: :hat: :clap: :love: :balloons: :birthday: Heart

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Angie Dotchin's birthday - March 31st august 29 5,553 April 6th, 2022, 05:26 AM
Last Post: august
  9/21 - Happy Birthday Boomstick! august 29 3,996 October 13th, 2021, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Go Bruce - it's your birthday... august 47 7,217 June 22nd, 2021, 04:11 PM
  Feb. 15th - Renee O'Connor's 's Birthday august 34 6,329 February 15th, 2021, 05:27 PM
  Happy Birthday to Candy aka Erica Hooper! august 54 14,043 September 17th, 2020, 10:39 PM
  Stuart Devenie Birthday Thread! august 37 7,247 July 12th, 2020, 03:19 AM
  Happy Birthday to Gina Torres *and* T. J. Scott! august 24 3,153 April 26th, 2020, 02:39 AM
  10/23 - Happy Birthday to Sam Raimi august 24 5,170 October 23rd, 2019, 02:18 PM
  Happy Birthday Allie (aka Daring Dragoon 2) august 28 4,550 August 11th, 2019, 03:14 PM
  Happy Birthday Moonchain! august 19 3,394 July 23rd, 2019, 01:53 PM