Vicky Pratt's birthday!
Michael Wrote:ON EDIT: Yes, changing the server time has goofed up the posting in this thread. Sorry.

Yep, but when I log in, the server time has always been off. So here when it says I posted this after midnight, it was actually maybe 3 or 4 Sunday afternoon. So magically you were able to respond to the post before I actually posted it. :laugh: Then again, as you see above we have often been off as far as anniversaries and birthdays go anyway. Still even if I had logged in early Monday morning, it was still Sunday in LA and Vancouver where Vicky usually is. :bg:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Hang in there. I'll get it working eventually. Maybe right before the next upgrade, which I suppose we could schedule for Vicky's next birthday.
Happy Birthday to Vicky!
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Wishing the incredibly beautiful and talented Victoria Pratt a very happy birthday! :party: :birthday: :blow: :love: :hat: :balloons: Heart

Attached Files Image(s)

Happy birthday, Vicky!

Let's see if I can get that picture to display. Smile

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=297]
Was watching some Cleopatra 2525 not too long ago. Great stuff as always! Happy birthday to Vicky! :cheergirl:
Sunday the 18th - Vicky's birthday! Heart :blow: :birthday: :hat: :party: :love: :balloons:

Attached Files Image(s)

A few days late, but happy birthday to Vicky! One of her recent projects is a movie with Henry Rollins called The Last Heist. It's on Netflix now, but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet.
Wishing our girl a very happy birthday - here are a couple of very recent pics she has posted:

Attached Files Image(s)

Nice dogs! And...not so nice critter in the second pic! :bg: Happy birthday to Vicky!
Wishing a very happy birthday to Victoria Pratt! :party: :blow: :birthday: :love: :hat: Heart :hellohands: :balloons:

(She posted this one on Nov. 19th)

Attached Files Image(s)

My favorite cowgirl! I see Mutant X is free to watch on Vudu. I might have to view a few episodes for old time's sake!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  9/21 - Happy Birthday Boomstick! august 29 3,092 October 13th, 2021, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Go Bruce - it's your birthday... august 47 6,453 June 22nd, 2021, 04:11 PM
Last Post: august
  Feb. 15th - Renee O'Connor's 's Birthday august 34 5,708 February 15th, 2021, 05:27 PM
  Happy Birthday to Candy aka Erica Hooper! august 54 12,948 September 17th, 2020, 10:39 PM
  Stuart Devenie Birthday Thread! august 37 6,425 July 12th, 2020, 03:19 AM
  Happy Birthday to Gina Torres *and* T. J. Scott! august 24 2,724 April 26th, 2020, 02:39 AM
  10/23 - Happy Birthday to Sam Raimi august 24 4,664 October 23rd, 2019, 02:18 PM
  Happy Birthday Allie (aka Daring Dragoon 2) august 28 4,165 August 11th, 2019, 03:14 PM
  Happy Birthday Moonchain! august 19 3,019 July 23rd, 2019, 01:53 PM
  7/23 - Happy Birthday to Strife! august 23 3,376 July 23rd, 2019, 01:52 PM