Timestamps
The timestamps function is a bit off. I am posting this at 8:55 AM, MST on 12/12/03. That's not what the timestamp says! The lag setting is correct (GMT-7hours), but the timestamp is 7:58 PM 12/11/03
Always after a defeat and a respite, the Shadow takes another shape and grows again.

I don't have any humble opinions.
Same here. I'm posting at 11:45 a.m. Central Standard time.
same here-I'm posting at 4:15 pm Eastern Standard Time,but it say I posted at 3:15 am on Dec.12th. :confused:
Rhonda
member,OIKSFC
Kevin-#1
"what the world needs now is love"
Thanks to everyone for reporting this. For the record, the time stamps are off for everyone. At this time, however, there are other matters that require some consideration. Just be patient. The forums are up, so we're good there. We'll get the rest of it ironed out as quickly as we can.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
Aw, we're always patient, Rob. Just sometimes we get a little... confused. :bg:
But i like giving Dixie more work!:bg:

Joking aside, it's no big deal-just wanted to point it out.
Always after a defeat and a respite, the Shadow takes another shape and grows again.

I don't have any humble opinions.
*chuckle* Nice to know you're right there behind me....

Okay - time stamps should be back to... I was going to say normal but... LOL

That better?
:hello:"Will all of you who would like to die immediately and save yourselves the inconvenience and discomfort of being chased down and slowly hacked to pieces please step forward!"
Polgara as Barak
The Mallorean - Book 2
Quote:Originally posted by Dixie
*chuckle* Nice to know you're right there behind me....

He's always behind you Dixie. Usually, he's crouched down on hands and knees in order to facilitate a fall when you get a little off balance. That's just the kinda guy Bacchus is! Wink

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
was up people!
Anyone like LOTR?
I do.
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
oh ya my name is Kelly,yours?
well nice 2 meet u!Wink
Hi kelli9 and welcome to our forums.

Unfortunately, you've posted in the wrong place to receive much of a response. You'll want to go to either our Tolkien & Inklings forum which discusses for the most part the LOTR books, or to our LOTR forum which discusses the movies.

This forum is only for feedback, questions and concerns regarding the boards in general.

Have fun, and welcome again!

MYCode Guide