Even Cowgirls Get the Blues
Ok, if anyone can give me any insight into what this off-the-wall, seemingly nonsensical movie is about, I'd be greatful. I just watched it, and all I can figure is that it's some sort of commentary on male/female gender roles, and how society is run mostly by men. What exactly the commentary is saying, however, I don't have a clue.

Since I'm the one bringing this up, I'll give a little reminder here-don't forget board policy, since some aspects of the film could border on the inappropriate.
I have never seen this movie, hmmm, but I know Keanu Reeves was in it lol! Would love to catch it someday Smile
Man who drop watch in toilet bound to have shitty time
I have read the book before the movie was even made. I think the book is better. The movie is very far from what the book was all about, which sad to say, I forget right now. Something about time, and our perspectives of time. Its a great book.
Quote:Originally posted by summer
I have never seen this movie, hmmm, but I know Keanu Reeves was in it lol! Would love to catch it someday.

Keanu has a very small role in the movie. Not too much screen time.

Quote:Originally posted by Nimruzir
Something about time, and our perspectives of time. Its a great book.

Well, I may have missed the point of the movie, but I saw no evidence of anything suggesting that it was a commentary on time and perspective on it. If that's what the book's about, the film is really a far cry from it.
Being a big fan of Uma Thurman, I checked this movie out. It seemed like it was trying to tell us something, but it got boring fast. I probably need to read the book for a better perspective.
Quote:Originally posted by Running Man
Being a big fan of Uma Thurman, I checked this movie out. It seemed like it was trying to tell us something, but it got boring fast. I probably need to read the book for a better perspective.

Exact same situation as me! I watched it cause of Uma, but I was just sort of like wha...huh? after 20 minutes.

MYCode Guide