Official Kevin Smith Memorial Trust Fund Information
JUNE 1, 2004 UPDATE!

The official Trust Fund website continues on here:

http://www.kevinsmithtrust.com

Please note a few critical changes:

#1 - the Auckland Theatre Company no longer handles anything regarding the trust. If you want to mail in a donation, please use the address listed on the website.

#2 - We now take PayPal. Smile

Cheers,
Lori
:clap: [Image: thank-you.gif]

Thank you Lori, the information will stay stuck at the top of the forum, so that anyone who needs it can locate it with ease.
Good night, sweet prince, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.
We miss you.

Starchild
Hi guys,

I just received a note from Robert Bruce regarding the online donation form for Kev's Trust (the old one stopped working months ago):

The electronic donation facility via ATC's web site is now operational and can be found on: https://www.atc.co.nz/action/Donations/trustfrm.asp

Smile

Cheers,
Lori
I actually just found out today that Kevin had passed away, and was compelled to do a drawing of him. So, I got a pic off the internet and spent the day drawing it, and now I would like to get it to his family. Does anyone know if I sent it to the address for the trust fund, would make it to them?
Yup, send away!
Thank you! Will do! I hope it makes it!
As a side note:

It was a very pleasant surprise to get a thank you note from the ATC for my recent donation. In this day and age that's rare...an e-mail maybe, but an actual letter? Very nice indeed.
Who is Kevin Smith? Thats not the dude from the Jay and Silent Bob movies is it? Those are supposed to be pretty funny.

[Edited for flame baiting. starchild]
In answer to your question, the Kevin Smith from the Jay and Silent Bob movies is not the same Kevin Smith this forum was created for.

The gentleman you refer to is a U.S actor and director, while the Kevin Smith we honor to here, is a New Zealand actor from among many other things the TV series 'Hercules, the Legendary Journeys' and 'Xena'.
Sadly Kevin passed away in Feb 2002.
Good night, sweet prince, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.
We miss you.

Starchild
I was such a fan and I only discovered this recently and I'm in shock... It is hard to believe that this is true... I send out my heartfelt sympathy to his family and friends... He was one of a kind and he is truly missed.
He is still missed by many of us, Unregistered.
It may not be a time of myth and legend, but definitely a time for heroes.
SNAPE is loyal!
I Knew Where New Zealand was before LOTR!
Frodo Lives! And Long Live the King!
http://www.shambalayogi.net/main/main.html

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Will Smith badlands 1 376 March 1st, 2019, 11:52 PM
Last Post: august
  Kevin Costner badlands 1 435 October 19th, 2018, 09:23 AM
  Happy Birthday Kevin Smith SorboFan922 10 3,425 March 16th, 2018, 12:27 PM
  Kevin Sorbo : a nice man , a great actor LadyBruna 60 11,248 September 2nd, 2013, 05:19 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Kevin's new book! gemini0521 5 1,469 October 2nd, 2011, 09:09 PM
Last Post: gemini0521
  Kevin in Toronto! gemini0521 1 642 August 30th, 2011, 11:56 PM
  Testing Kevin Sorbo Forum Michael 0 877 May 24th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Kevin items gemini0521 1 848 April 1st, 2011, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Kevin at Megacon gemini0521 0 677 March 28th, 2011, 12:03 PM
  Kevin Sorbo News for Saturday, Feb 26, 2011 Actor News Updates 0 853 February 26th, 2011, 04:56 AM
Last Post: Actor News Updates