REA - Resident Evil Apocalypse (sequel to RE)
The APOCALYPSE has wrapped
RESIDENT EVIL sequel moves into post-production

Alexander Witt's follow-up to RESIDENT EVIL, RESIDENT EVIL APOCALYPSE, finished principal photography last Friday in Toronto. The movie brings back Milla Jovovich's character Alice, who survived the events of the first film, and resumes her battle with virus-created zombies right right where the earlier movie left off.

To view, use your mouse to select the text:
"All the action is above ground in an evacuated Raccoon City," producer Jeremy Bolt told The Hollywood Reporter. "The deadly T-virus is out, and the Umbrella Corp. has sealed the city."

Sienna Guillory and Oded Fahr also star in the film. Guillory plays the RESIDENT EVIL video game character Jill Valentine. APOCALYPSE is schedule for release sometime in 2004.

Guillory as Jill valentine:

[Image: 37465962.jpg]
"Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it's simply a way of your own." ~ Angelina Jolie

That woman's looking a little Tomb Raider like! I enjoyed Resident Evil for what it was. Not anything outstanding, just a good movie, IMO.
Fantastic. I loved the movie in fact I bought the dvd. And Mila Jovovich (wow). I look forward to seeing the next installment....thanks for the info.:bg:
I am really looking forward to it! I have been waiting in breathless anticipation on how it would all continue, and also one word Oded Fehr (mmm) Ok sorry, that was two words :tongue:
Man who drop watch in toilet bound to have shitty time
wow, i'm so looking forward to this movie. i loved the first RE movie.
in that picture alone, she looks just the like videogame version of jill valentine in Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

..nice. Confusedhades:
I need to watch Resident Evil again. It's been a while. Did any of you see the trailer for Resident Evil: Apocalypse? I saw it a month or two back, but I can't remember what film it was attached to. I think it was Underworld. At anyrate, it looked cool. It was done in the form of an advertisement of some sort from the Umbrella Corporation, if I remember correctly.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: What the original 2 Stargate sequel movies would have been like Michael 0 196 July 5th, 2021, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: Let's Be Evil - Official Trailer FilmGuy 0 382 July 17th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Movies that need a sequel badlands 1 310 August 3rd, 2015, 11:22 AM
  A sequel for "Pacific Rim" is on the way Michael 0 313 June 28th, 2014, 02:57 AM
  Video: Trailer for "Resident Evil: Retribution" FilmGuy 0 526 February 13th, 2012, 07:52 AM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Resident Evil Afterlife Zagor 4 483 September 23rd, 2010, 09:11 PM
  Star Sam Jones Prevented a Flash Gordon Sequel? Boomstick 6 3,627 September 1st, 2010, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Planet of the Apes/Caesar spin-off (or sequel? reboot? remake?) august 22 1,504 July 31st, 2010, 11:02 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Henson Company announces sequel to The Dark Crystal Michael 0 492 May 4th, 2010, 08:02 PM
  Roger Rabbit Sequel Script in the Works Boomstick 2 638 December 15th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Last Post: badlands