Mystic River
My husband and I were lucky enough to get a free pass to a private screening of this on Tuesday. I'd been wanting to see it for a couple of weeks and was so thrilled we got to go.

Hubby once again bashed the story while I raved about the characters and the mystery and Clint Eastwood's very "personal" style of filming. This is a movie that you should go into blind, so I won't be posting anything until others have had the chance to go. I will say that I think it's worth going to see. I think it's still in limited release, but I'd love to discuss it with others once it's out there.
Listen to the anguish of a world in which the bad things are coming out of the dark places.
Listen to a world in pain. Listen.
You can hear it.
-- Sound and Fury, Sandman by Neil Gaiman
It saw this yesterdasy, by accident actually, my friend and I were going to watch Cabin Fever but it was on too late so we watched Mystic River instead. It's a really intruiging film, I liked it.
As an Eastwood fan I'm looking forward to seeing it, but at the same time, I've got to be in the right mood for these kinds of movies!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mystic River ?s Unregistered 7 616 August 12th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Last Post: sarahloui
  Mystic River Katiedid25 2 552 September 17th, 2003, 08:26 PM
Last Post: Boomstick