Feb. 15th - Renee O'Connor's 's Birthday
Feb. 15th - that's today! Can you believe she's 32????
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
:drool: Just :drool: ing, I be Happy To give Evelyn her Birthday Spankings. I can see it now, Kentucy Fried Chicken, corn on a stick, mash potatoes, gravey. What wine would you serve? A sheet cake with all those candles, baby with a birthday hat on. Her Uncle and her Birthfather, her Father-Father and Family all around, and don't forget Steve, a new saddle for Renee, a horse of a different color, I hope this is a healthy pony. Her cousin which looks like Renee but taller, or she looks like her. Happy Birthday to you.. I went to the Zoo..I turned all blue... What hand did I drew..HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY RENEE, Happy Birthday to you... A PINCH FOR GOOD LUCK!!!! a :kiss: , :angry: , ok not a Kiss, lets shack on it:paw: , your just Daddy's little :halo: .Angel

B :crown: K
33 never looked so good!

[Image: Trulystunning.jpg]

[Image: agent_roc01.jpg]
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
I saw that on IMDb today. Funny, since I've been watching Xena all weekend!
Happy Birthday to Renee! I thought she was younger than 33 though but looking good as always!
"Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it's simply a way of your own." ~ Angelina Jolie

Happy Belated Birthday Renee O'Connor!

:tongue:

Rynn
"You've been a dead woman for a long time now, Xena. I'm offering you the chance to live." - Lao Ma
-From "The Debt, Part Two"
~
A Place For All Things Xena:
http://earth.prohosting.com/~xenarpg/
That most actors fear, the time she's over looked for younger actors.
All the best Renee girl! We love you for who you are. Don't ever change :love:

Oh and... Many Happy Returns Wink
"You forgot to duck!"- Gabrielle in "Punchlines"
34 never looked so good!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:love: :party:
Heart :party: :birthday: :love: :blow:

Wed. Feb. 15th.... can you believe our little Gabrielle turns..... 35? :thud:
Happy BIRTHDAY RENNE!!!!! :birthday: Confusedun:

Kind of hard to believe Gabby is 35.

Take care & God bless
Jill
:party: :party: Happy Birthday Renee!! :birthday: :blow:

35?! wow! How time flies!
Let's all drink to Renee since she can't due to expecting a child Wink All the best Ren!!!
"You forgot to duck!"- Gabrielle in "Punchlines"
*Kills all the people who say shes 35* Nope.. She is forever 20... >_>

:drink: :party: :birthday: :clap: :blow: :drink:
Happy B-Day Renee!
A year has passed.... and Renee is 36???? :thud: Nope, I agree - she's 20 forever! :laugh:

[SIZE="3"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!![/SIZE]

:birthday: Confusedun: :jester: :love: :party: Heart :crazy:
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Mary D has a temp site set up - it uses the guestbook format, and is a way to leave a birthday message for Renee in one central location - then eventually we hope Sharon will make her check them out! Smile

http://ausxip.com/rocbirthday/
[/COLOR]
Awww! :love: Click on that link above, and see Renee's response!
Bumping up a few days in advance - Friday is the actual day!
[SIZE="6"]Happy Birthday![/SIZE]

:balloons: Heart :blow: :birthday: :party: :love: :hellohands: :hat:
Missed this one.... can you believe that the little teeny bopper who ran away from home in Poteidaia is 39?

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  9/21 - Happy Birthday Boomstick! august 28 2,717 Yesterday, 02:11 AM
Last Post: august
  Go Bruce - it's your birthday... august 47 6,176 June 22nd, 2021, 04:11 PM
  Happy Birthday to Candy aka Erica Hooper! august 54 12,454 September 17th, 2020, 10:39 PM
  Stuart Devenie Birthday Thread! august 37 6,091 July 12th, 2020, 03:19 AM
  Happy Birthday to Gina Torres *and* T. J. Scott! august 24 2,533 April 26th, 2020, 02:39 AM
  10/23 - Happy Birthday to Sam Raimi august 24 4,412 October 23rd, 2019, 02:18 PM
  Renee O'Connor to play Lady Macbeth again in October 2019! august 1 508 September 16th, 2019, 06:40 PM
  Happy Birthday Allie (aka Daring Dragoon 2) august 28 3,970 August 11th, 2019, 03:14 PM
  Happy Birthday Moonchain! august 19 2,740 July 23rd, 2019, 01:53 PM
  7/23 - Happy Birthday to Strife! august 23 3,224 July 23rd, 2019, 01:52 PM