Feb. 15th - Renee O'Connor's 's Birthday
[SIZE="4"]And even more amazing - yesterday she turned 40! [/SIZE] :birthday: :party: :balloons: :hat: :blow: :bounce: :hellohands:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Man, I remember when she was in her early twenties.... Smile

Happy belated birthday, Renee.
august Wrote:Feb. 15th - that's today! Can you believe she's 32????

And more significantly...can you believe she's 41?

Still can fit into her Gabrille costume, however, as she proved at the recent convention.
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Sorry I missed another birthday thread. It's been tough, this winter, despite the relatively mild weather here in Sunny Cali. All the trees are pollinating.

Anyway, happy belated birthday to Renee. May she enjoy many more.
[COLOR="#006400"]
I can top that - can you believe she's 44?
[/COLOR]
:eek: :jawdrop: :love: :party: Heart :balloons:

[Image: s3-wir-gab01.jpg]

[Image: gab.jpg]

And even more improbably - we're here, 13 years later, amazed that she's turning 45! Disclaimer: we're not quite as old as that would make us seem - it's only been 20 years since the show began, and Renee was in her mid-20's, playing a teenager. :bg:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=323&d=1455546577]

Attached Files Image(s)

Looks like she's got at least one project coming out this year: a sci-fi movie called Watch the Sky. One of the production studios for the movie is called "ROC Film Partners."
The obvious question being if the "ROC" stands for Renee O'Connor...a quick search only turns up the name of the company's registered agent (whatever that is), and their office
address.

EDIT: I see on her IMDb page that she previously had a production company by the name of "ROC Pictures," so it's probably safe to assume this is hers, too.
Oh, yeah - that's the production company she started back when she did Diamonds and Guns a few years ago. The site is here.
It seems like it's two different companies, though. That website hasn't been updated since 2012, and the info I found seemed to imply that ROC Film Partners was founded
in 2013.
Well, that just means she got a couple of partners, and they incorporated under a slightly different name for the new project. I recall Josh Becker said once that Renaissance
Pictures in legal documents for each film and show was actually Ren Pics II, Ren Pics II, etc. And in NZ they were "Pacific Renaissance." I mean, it's a movie with her in it, and the production company has her initials, so I think it's pretty safe to say she's involved. Wink
august Wrote:Well, that just means she got a couple of partners, and they incorporated under a slightly different name for the new project. I recall Josh Becker said once that Renaissance
Pictures in legal documents for each film and show was actually Ren Pics II, Ren Pics II, etc. And in NZ they were "Pacific Renaissance." I mean, it's a movie with her in it, and the production company has her initials, so I think it's pretty safe to say she's involved. Wink
Oh, yeah, I didn't mean to imply that it wasn't hers, just that legally it was a different entity.
:lol: When this thread began, I posted "Can you believe she's 32??" And today Renee is 46. :thud: :eek: :jawdrop:

And... here she is at age 20 on The Price Is Right:

ROC From YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.

and Pt. 2:

ROC PT. 2 From YouTube
SF-Fandom not responsible for video content

SF-Fandom reserves the right to remove inappropriate video content from its discussions. YouTube may remove the video from its service without notification.

Attached Files Image(s)

15 years later...... I for one still can't believe that she's even 32! :ohno: :crazy:

Attached Files Image(s)

Wishing Renee a very happy birthday! :party: :blow: :birthday: :hat: :balloons:

Attached Files Image(s)

It had to happen sooner or later, and today, everyone's favorite nubile, chatty, teenage battling bard turns 50!

Attached Files Image(s)

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  9/21 - Happy Birthday Boomstick! august 28 2,715 Yesterday, 02:11 AM
Last Post: august
  Go Bruce - it's your birthday... august 47 6,173 June 22nd, 2021, 04:11 PM
  Happy Birthday to Candy aka Erica Hooper! august 54 12,454 September 17th, 2020, 10:39 PM
  Stuart Devenie Birthday Thread! august 37 6,090 July 12th, 2020, 03:19 AM
  Happy Birthday to Gina Torres *and* T. J. Scott! august 24 2,533 April 26th, 2020, 02:39 AM
  10/23 - Happy Birthday to Sam Raimi august 24 4,410 October 23rd, 2019, 02:18 PM
  Renee O'Connor to play Lady Macbeth again in October 2019! august 1 508 September 16th, 2019, 06:40 PM
  Happy Birthday Allie (aka Daring Dragoon 2) august 28 3,969 August 11th, 2019, 03:14 PM
  Happy Birthday Moonchain! august 19 2,739 July 23rd, 2019, 01:53 PM
  7/23 - Happy Birthday to Strife! august 23 3,223 July 23rd, 2019, 01:52 PM