Anime
Howl's moving castle?! That sucks! Scooby doo rules
Shorey for England!
Reading fans

RoCk On SnOw PaTrOl

- Kwik Silva 44
Kwik silver 44 Wrote:Howl's moving castle?! That sucks! Scooby doo rules

Howl's Moving Castle certainly wasn't as good as some of the other Hayao Miyazaki's work, but, IMNSHO, it certainly did not "suck". Princess Mononoke still ranks as one of his best peices of work, and Spirited Away was, as I recall, nominated for an Academy Award.

Since when does Scooby Doo rank as anime?
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
I think we all look for different things and are struck by different things in a movie. That's one of the characteristics of good art -- each person takes away something different. I thought there were some strong and very unusual messages in Howl's Moving Castle and that's probably why I liked it so much.

The way Sophie morphed back and forth between being young and old was a powerful way of showing how she'd grown and changed. More importantly, it showed that age doesn't always accurately define who we are.

I was also impressed that instead of blasting her enemy to smithereens, Sophie protected her, cared for her, and eventually turned her into an ally.

Yes Im an avid fan of anime: this are some of my favorite anime:

fruitsbasket
one piece
slayer
hana yori dango
dragonball Z
naruto
sakura cardcaptor
twin spica
doraemond
lupin III
cooking master boy
yakitate japan
marmalade boy
aisheteru baby
DNA 2
DNA angel
ROD
sorcerrer orphen
hunter x hunter
tazmanian devil

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your Favorite Anime and Manga? davidson623045 10 1,579 January 20th, 2022, 08:24 PM
Last Post: dylanjose89
  Anime and other Japanese animation badlands 1 630 September 1st, 2018, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Japanese anime industy in trouble? badlands 3 935 September 8th, 2010, 10:13 AM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Anime badlands 10 1,330 August 10th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Last Post: RobRoy
  [Anime] ZatchBell any good? espmind101 1 500 September 2nd, 2005, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Alantriel the Elf
  Anime Conventions Alantriel the Elf 0 400 August 25th, 2005, 10:24 PM
Last Post: Alantriel the Elf
  Worst 'Anime' ever 0 97 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: