Cabin Fever
has anyone else seen this movie? i thought it was a pretty good horror flick. especially because there are a lot of people who fear of dying of diseases. i'm not particularly one of them, but that's a real bum way to go.
this movie is different compared to monster, ghost, or movies with serial killers in them. those kind of movies are just kind of too unreal to me.

there were some pretty funny random scenes and characters like -- dennis, the store clerk, and grim. i found myself cracking up, minus the gorey and nudey scenes. ick.

----spoiler----

if u did see this movie, does anyone know where the disease came from? other than the dog in the beginning of the movie? was it the water from a previous victum? :confused:
I've yet to see this film, although I think I'll check it out this weekend. It seems like a so so premise, and I heard it's pretty gory, so I'll give it a shot. And to kind of answer your spoiler, my friend went and saw it and said he hated it because they don't explain where the virus came from (Or something, I'm just going off what he said) and I said that they probably omitted the origin of the virus in order to put you into the same boat/train of thought as the crew in the cabin. They didn't know where it came from, and neither did the viewer. I could be 100% wrong, but I felt that that's probably what's going on there.
Aboard an old pirate ship made of wet souls, we plunder and pillage from north to south poles. We only steal metal like guns, tanks and toasters, we melt it all down and we make rollercoasters!
I hate it when they don't explain important things like that in movies! sure sometimes its necessary to omit stuff but it just seems like a cheap way out sometimes.

I saw the trailer for this movie the other day, it looks alright, although as with most B grade horror flicks the plot seems pretty hopeless. I might rent it on dvd when it comes out.
Everyone knows that 90% of all statistics are made up! :wicked: :crazy: :halo:

MYCode Guide