Poll: Which is your favorite?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Episode 1...The Phantom Menace
2.44%
2 2.44%
Episode 2... Attack of the Clones
4.88%
4 4.88%
Episode 4... A New Hope (Star Wars)
9.76%
8 9.76%
Episode 5... Empire Strikes Back
50.00%
41 50.00%
Episode 6... Return of the Jedi
25.61%
21 25.61%
Episode 3... Revenge of the Sith
7.32%
6 7.32%
Total 82 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Favorite Star Wars Film
Darth Bore Wrote:i would not agree with best acting, Anakin was wooden in places (he was good at frowning and looking ****** off, just not at most of his diologe.) still prefered episode V and VI though. i still think the space battle in VI was the best then and since.

I know everyone complains about Anakin but I though he was actually really good in both AOTC and ROTS.

Death Star Assault 1 was superior to 2, in fact it seems a bit stupid to have a second death star so soon after the first, as it just enabled them to release another film on the back of the immense success of the previous two.

It might have been better to have one death Star and it be destroyed with the Emperor at the end of VI and so be the end of the Empire, (pretty much), rather than having it twice, because while the end of the empire overshadows the destruction of the Death Star in VI it does have a similar ending to IV.
Fear is the path of the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.
i think it is the third
obi-gum-kenobi Wrote:i think it is the third

Welcome obi-gum-kenobi, I have merged your thread with a previous thread where you can vote on your favorite movie. As you can see Episode V or the Empire Strikes Back is a favorite but this thread was created before Episode III came out. We did add Episode III later on.
I can imagine quite a bit.
I watched Empire again a few nights ago - so good!
Fear is the path of the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.
I like the 3rd Revenge of the sith
Had to go with Ep. VI. Luke's abilities and especially his lightsaber when I was a kid made that movie for me, so my opinion may be biased. The Emperor kicked @#% too. How can you deny Leia in the gold bikini as well!!!
"All to easy!" <-- Darth Vader EP V :angry:
leia did not do much as she is not as good looking as padme in the execution arena in attack of the clones
Of all the StarWars series, which is your favorite?:hearteyes:
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
It's hard to beat the original Star Wars: A New Hope.
"The Phantom Menace", without a doubt. It's the best of all six.
I merged this with a previous thread so you could see other replies.

My favorite without a doubt is The Empire Strikes Back. Best ever.
I can imagine quite a bit.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disney Star Wars/ Kiss rock band Halyx badlands 1 44 January 13th, 2022, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Star Wars cruiser badlands 1 65 December 29th, 2021, 03:25 PM
  'Star Wars' Not Opened From Steam! MagnusMoore 1 179 September 3rd, 2021, 02:01 PM
  Video: Fans remember seeing 'Star Wars' in 1977 Michael 3 289 August 29th, 2021, 03:21 PM
Last Post: rkomar
  Star Wars Books namesarehard 2 382 November 14th, 2020, 01:44 AM
  Star Wars video / computer games badlands 1 505 July 18th, 2020, 08:52 PM
  Video: Star Wars Like You Have Never Seen It Before Michael 0 396 July 9th, 2020, 08:55 PM
  Video: Happy Life Day, Star Wars Fans! Michael 0 605 December 26th, 2019, 02:00 AM
  Video: Trailer for "Star Wars 9" (Rey fights Kilo Ren) Michael 1 462 December 9th, 2019, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Irene
  Video: Star Wars IX trailer from D23 Michael 2 623 October 24th, 2019, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Irene