Happy Birthday to Candy aka Erica Hooper!
Like I have any control over avatars. :laugh:

Suggest it at https://www.sf-fandom.com/vbulletin/foru...y.php?f=51 . Smile
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
I just put in a request for an avatar for Candy
[COLOR="DarkBlue"]

As the old song "Mambo # 5" said....

Quote:A little bit of Erica by my side...
A little bit of you makes me your man

And jump and down go and move it all around
Shake your head to the sound
Put your hand on the ground
Take one step left
And one step right
One to the front and one to the side
Clap your hands once
And clap your hands twice
And if it looks like this
Then you are doing it right

A little bit of Erica by my side...

I do all
To fall in love with a girl like you
You can't run and you can't hide
You and my gonna touch and sky

A year has passed yet again, and it's already the morning of Monday Sept. 18th in NZ - so won't you all join me in wishing our own Mystery Babe a very .......[/COLOR]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

:love: :party: :birthday: :blow: Confusedun:

[COLOR="Navy"]BTW, there is indeed an Erica icon now!!! :crown: Heart

(Click here for details about Erica's brand-new baby boy!)

[/COLOR]
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
[COLOR="darkblue"]When Erica turned up earlier this year on the Jack board (as "Mystery Babe") she confirmed that the girls in the background were girls from some other agencies, and that the girl with Jen was in fact her friend Christelle, who was also in that Herc episode with her.

She also let us know that she was expecting her first child!

In the meantime, a year has passed yet again, and it's already the morning of Monday Sept. 18th in NZ - so won't you all join me in wishing our own Mystery Babe a very .......[/COLOR]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

:love: :party: :birthday: :blow: Confusedun:

[COLOR="darkblue"]

As the old song "Mambo # 5" said....

Quote:A little bit of Erica by my side...

And jump and down go and move it all around
Shake your head to the sound
Put your hand on the ground
Take one step left
And one step right
One to the front and one to the side
Clap your hands once
And clap your hands twice
And if it looks like this
Then you are doing it right

A little bit of Erica by my side...

I do all
To fall in love with a girl like you
You can't run and you can't hide
You and my gonna touch and sky

[/COLOR]
Happy Birthday, Erica!
[COLOR="Teal"]Erica is the proud mom of a bouncing baby boy! Go here for details.

BTW, she confirms that the girl with the dark hair and the Rogue-like white streak is her buddy (and best friend since age 3) Christelle Williams, who was also in that Hercules episode with her. Erica says she had black dreadlocks in that mutant bar blues scene, if anyone wants to go freeze-framing. Wink[/COLOR]
Here BTW is a photo of Erica in "Lyre Lyre, Hearts on Fire," a 5th season XWP episode shot around the same time as her appearances on Jack and Cleo.

[Image: lyre.jpg]

Erica is in the middle, with Cat Roscoe on her right, and someone named Diane on her left.
Now that's she's in Australia (lovin' life as a lovely young mum) Erica is only 12 (or so?) hours ahead of us. Meaning it's just past dinner time for her, and hopefully she's enjoying a crisp glass of chardonnay and a big ol' vegemite casserole :laugh: with her hubby-to-be and her loved ones.

[Image: Erica.jpg]

[SIZE="4"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY![/SIZE] :party: Heart Confusedun: :crazy: :crown: :blow: :birthday:
Another year has come around, and our own mystery babe is a happy and lovely young mum in Melbourne, Australia these days. I'm guessing that's only 12 hrs. ahead of the east coast of the US, meaning that she may be sipping a glass of chardonnay and blowing out the candles on her birthday cake even as we speak! :blow: :clap:

[Image: Erica.jpg]

[SIZE="3"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!![/SIZE] :love: :party:
Once again, it's almost the 18th in Australia, so we wish our lovely mystery babe a very...[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="6"]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

:birthday: :hug: :balloons: :love: :hat: :thumbsup: :party: :hellohands:

[COLOR="Navy"](wondering if that birthday cake is made of vegemite.... )

With Cat Roscoe and Verne Troyer:

[Image: candy1-1.jpg]

With the love of her life Shane, back in July: [/COLOR]

[Image: erica_brunette.jpg]
It's just about Thursday in Australia, so go over here and share the love, and wish Erica a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:hat: :goodjob: Confusedurprise: :party: :blow: :hellohands: :birthday: :balloons: :thumbsup:
Vern doesn't look too happy in that one! :laugh:

And a happy birthday once again to Erica Hooper!
:lol: Yep, if you saw the ep, you'll recall that he was supposed to be on his way to his wedding to Emilia, but Jack took him out for a bachelkor party the night before, and he ended up waking up hung over, in bed with Candy and Bubbles the next day.

Quote:Candy: You certainly are a bone apart.

Bubbles: How about it, want to storm the Bastille one more one time?
Happy Birthday, Erica

You will receive an ecard from me, momentarily.

lasermn
[COLOR="blue"]lasermn
[/COLOR]
:welcome:
Happy 18th Birthday, Erica :leech:
[COLOR="blue"]lasermn
[/COLOR]
:welcome:
And once again it's turned into the 18th in AU, so we wish Erica a [SIZE="3"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY![/SIZE]

:hellohands: :thumbsup: :hat: :birthday: :blow: :balloons: :party:
Happy Birthday, indeed! All the best folks are born in September, you know. Wink
It's already Saturday afternoon in NZ, so we hope that the lovely Erica is sipping on a chardonnay, dipping into some vegemite, and having a very....

[SIZE="6"]Happy Birthday![/SIZE] :balloons: :hug: :birthday: :blow: :love: :party: Heart :thumbsup: :hat:
Wishing a very happy birthday to the dollsome Erica, seen here with her new hair color:

[Image: erica_2011.jpg]
You can take the girl out of the mutant bar..... :laugh: :crazy: :clap: Big Grin :tongue:

Erica posted this to her Facebook page:

Quote:Thanks to everyone who made my day special to the others that tried to ruin my day well u can &%$ off!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  9/21 - Happy Birthday Boomstick! august 28 2,715 Yesterday, 02:11 AM
Last Post: august
  Go Bruce - it's your birthday... august 47 6,173 June 22nd, 2021, 04:11 PM
  Feb. 15th - Renee O'Connor's 's Birthday august 34 5,508 February 15th, 2021, 05:27 PM
Big Grin Happy 25th Anniversary Xena ! august 4 522 November 12th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Stuart Devenie Birthday Thread! august 37 6,090 July 12th, 2020, 03:19 AM
  Happy Birthday to Gina Torres *and* T. J. Scott! august 24 2,533 April 26th, 2020, 02:39 AM
  News from Candy aka Erica Hooper lasermn 28 6,457 February 24th, 2020, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Boomstick
  10/23 - Happy Birthday to Sam Raimi august 24 4,410 October 23rd, 2019, 02:18 PM
  Happy Birthday Allie (aka Daring Dragoon 2) august 28 3,968 August 11th, 2019, 03:14 PM
  Happy Birthday Moonchain! august 19 2,739 July 23rd, 2019, 01:53 PM