What god/goddess are you?
Click here to find which greek god/godess you are. I'm Hestia, yay!:bg:
And on I read until the day was done, and I sat in regret of all the things I've done. For all that I've blessed, and all that I've wronged. In dreams until my death. I will wander on... ~Audioslave, Like a Stone
I'm Hera.

"Hera is the Queen of the Gods, although she is known for her jealousy,it was mostly deserves because her husband was a man.She was the protectress of women and marriage.She had an unusually good grip of what's going on in the world around her.You are apparently a pretty grounded person."

Cool quiz White Lady.
Legolas Greenleaf :love:
I am also Hestia, which seems pretty accurate. I am definitely the quiet, "stay at home" type.
Reality is a crutch for people who can't face up to science fiction.
Glad ya like it!Smile
And on I read until the day was done, and I sat in regret of all the things I've done. For all that I've blessed, and all that I've wronged. In dreams until my death. I will wander on... ~Audioslave, Like a Stone
Oh neat I got Athena ...sounds very like me :bg: interesting quiz rofl.

Cheers
Stripe
[SIZE="2"]The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams[/SIZE]
Hephaestus
Life sucks. Unless bad things happen, you can't be sure you're actually alive.
I'm Athena too!
Doh. I am Hades.

Ok, I am a quite grumpy guy. But I don't like being surrounded by dead people and a dog with three heads. Oh well.
Quote:Originally posted by El Shaddaj
Doh. I am Hades.

Ok, I am a quite grumpy guy. But I don't like being surrounded by dead people and a dog with three heads. Oh well.

Yeah, a dog w/ three heads would be really wierd; kinda harry potter-like if one wasn't thinking about mythology.
I be Hermes, messenger of Gods.
I'm procrastinating writing a Mythology essay as it is, so I took the test and got Athena. Then I took the "God" test and got Hephaestus.

I think the computer's joined in the conspiracy to get me to write this essay.

The essay's subject is a comparison between Athene and Hephaistos Rolleyes
"Cali rules these forums. I think that whatever she says, she's always right, so I'm abdicating my throne for her to take over control. MWA to all! :kiss:"
- RobRoy
Says I'm Hephaestus. Hope not, sounds like the guy had a bad time of it.
I got Hermes...Seems like a kewl enough dude...Wink

Thanks, kewl link!
I'm Aphrodite.....apparently people "think I'm a ditz, but I have more depth than anyone knows." Well, that's good to know....I think Confusedo:
"I may be loves b!tch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it." -Spike, Buffy TVS
"Why are so quick to jump to the conclusion that I'm crazy, dangerous, out of control.....'cause I'm kinda acting that way, aren't I." Daniel, Stargate SG1
I'm Aphrodite, goddess of love

:love: :love: :love:

I also did the god quiz and i according to that i am.. Apollo, a "super hottie" mmphf!
Converting to the Cult of Asparagus..
Well, I got Artemis, which looks cool, but I always thought Artemis was a boy's name. After all, look at Artemis Fowl (the guy who fought the fairies).
mine was a tie
i got Artemis and Athena
I got a tie between Athena and Gai

but I would much rather associate myself with Tauret, the egyptian fertility goddess
Take what you need from me, and we'll be strong together.
Quote:Originally posted by Comma
Well, I got Artemis, which looks cool, but I always thought Artemis was a boy's name. After all, look at Artemis Fowl (the guy who fought the fairies).

Ahh, this is my cue to run in, back up Athena, and provide a supporting quote to that effect. From Artemis Fowl: The Eternity Code -

Quote:He [Spiro, the bad guy in the book] turned back to Artemis, unable to resist a final jibe.
"Oh, and by the way - Artemis, isn't that a girl's name?" And he was gone, into the multicultural throngs of tourists on the high street...

Quote:He [Artemis himself here] paused for breath. "And one more thing. About my name - Artemis - you were right. In London, it is generally a female name, after the Greek goddess of archery. But every now and then a male comes along with such a talent for hunting that he earns the right to use the name. I am that male. Artemis the hunter..."
"Cali rules these forums. I think that whatever she says, she's always right, so I'm abdicating my throne for her to take over control. MWA to all! :kiss:"
- RobRoy
Quote:Originally posted by Mel
mine was a tie
i got Artemis and Athena

I got Athena as well!! Pretty cool hey!!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God/Goddess of time Vezetoi_Blue 0 833 January 14th, 2005, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Vezetoi_Blue
  Re: The Celtic Goddess Arianrhod dudley thoth 1 691 June 23rd, 2004, 06:52 PM
Last Post: evaine
  What Greek Goddess(es) or Maiden(s) were turned to stone? Zeus 0 1,640 January 19th, 2004, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Zeus
  Which Egyptian God/Goddess Are You? Nepthys104 9 3,841 January 12th, 2004, 09:20 PM
Last Post: guardy