Just came back from a wedding.
of my cousin, nice affair. But has anyone ever witnessed, and I mean seen it with thier own eyeballs, someone objecting to the wedding during the cermony, maybe a ex-boy/girl friend interuppting the service or something else to that effect.

Okay, maybe an account from someone you know who is a reliable source.

Just thought it would be interesting to hear of any thing like that.
Now with the wisdom of years, I try to reason things out
And the only people I fear are those who never have doubts
Save us all from arrogant men, and all the causes they're for
Billy Joel, Shades of Grey, from the River of Dreams album.
ever read Jane Eyre? Or seen the movie?
nope never seen anyone do that. But it would be sooo cool though:tongue:
:love:
Nope never heard of anyone actually doing that.

My step sisters and I considered doing it when our parents (my dad and their mother) got married. We knew we would never go through with it, but it was funny to talk about. When during the ceremony the priest dude said the "speak now or forever hold ur piece" part we all found it soooo hard not to crack up laughing! It was really hard to keep a straight face, and we were all up the front (all were bridesmaids).

I love weddings! I want to go to another wedding!
Can someone get married and invite me??!
Converting to the Cult of Asparagus..
I've never seen or heard of anyone doing that.

The last wedding I went to was when I was. two. ;D But I'm going to my cousins wedding on saturday. Ugh. I hate family gatherings.
You could probably win an ignoble prize fir researching how many times that has actually happened in the past hundred or so years.

I imagine that anyone who may object wouldn't be allowd into the wedding.
I have never seen that being done and i don't believe it has ever really happened in real life. You would have probably have objected beforehand if you were going to. It just happens on soap operas. Like so many other unrealistic things.
For instance if you were underage and wanted to try getting served you wouldn't go to your mother's local.
If you got divorced you would stop going to the same pub as your husband/wife.
Weddings, funerals and christenings are never plain sailing in a soap something always goes wrong. Yet nothing has ever gone wrong in the weddings funerals and christenings I have attended.
Sorry i went a bit off topic. I just don't think it ever really happens.
Listen strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Welcome back Kotter reboot badlands 4 321 January 16th, 2022, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Michael
  I am not ready to go back into the cinemas Michael 9 906 November 24th, 2021, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Michael
  There and back again, a Neverending tale. Adam-X 10 1,439 July 17th, 2018, 11:29 AM
Last Post: Adam-X
  Back me up! GamgeeFest 3 1,093 August 31st, 2010, 09:38 AM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Hurley's Indian wedding an insult, Hindus tell court RobRoy 0 416 April 10th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Dead marriage? How about a wedding ring coffin? RobRoy 3 582 April 6th, 2007, 07:32 PM
Last Post: scarlettlil
  Panda bites man, man bites him back RobRoy 3 597 September 22nd, 2006, 12:43 AM
Last Post: Yalmuk
  Dog Bites Back in TV Special RobRoy 5 604 September 20th, 2006, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Batwoman is back as a lesbian RobRoy 14 1,176 July 13th, 2006, 01:42 PM
Last Post: justdecent
  Back in time DeamondBleed 14 1,189 January 20th, 2004, 04:15 PM
Last Post: TwoXForr