You Could Be A Redneck Wizard If....
You could be a redneck wizard if....

10. If "Hogwarts" is something you think you'll get if ma makes you you slop the trough once too often then You could be a redneck wizard.

9. If your potions master is teaching you how to brew moonshine then You could be a redneck wizard.

8. If your House animal is a hound dog then You could be a redneck wizard.

7. If you ride a beer keg instead of a broom then You could be a redneck wizard.

6. If one of your classes is in "the magical properties of chaw." then You could be a redneck wizard.

5. If your enchanted flying beer keg plays "dixie" then You could be a redneck wizard.

4. If you bring your pet possum as your magical familiar then You could be a redneck wizard.

3. If you refer to the Ministry of Magic as "those dad-burned revenuers" then You could be a redneck wizard.

2. If you play Quidditch with shotguns then You could be a redneck wizard.

And Finally...

1. If your entire House is related to you then You could be a redneck wizard. (or a Weasley.)

D'
House Slytherin's Wrongness Teacher. :wicked:
AAAAAAAAAAAA Oh NO! The king of wrongness has hit Hogwarts! LMAO Way to go, big D-man! :clap: :laugh:
I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. -Rita Rudner
That was great! I think that Rowling should have a somewhat "redneck" wizard in upcoming books! maybe for the next defence against the dark arts teacher! that would be great!

Fantastic ideas, D'monix! Wink
*Back to the Future~ George McFly: Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain!
a redneck teacher would be awesome... :tongue:
Steamed Kitties Smile

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All out wizard and witch war Boba,Obi Wan,Jango 9 844 December 20th, 2004, 01:20 AM
Last Post: Captiang
  If you were a wizard, what would your job be? Unregistered 50 2,276 July 30th, 2004, 06:56 AM
Last Post: Kwik silver 44
  Wizard armies and defence force? I GOT NO NAME 2 460 July 8th, 2004, 10:47 PM
Last Post: I GOT NO NAME
  Wizard People, Dear Reader SFfilmfan 1 536 June 22nd, 2004, 06:00 PM
Last Post: SFfilmfan
  Who is the most powerful Wizard? Fosco_Diggory 18 1,328 August 10th, 2003, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Fosco_Diggory