email notifications
I am not getting any email notifications regarding replies to thread I have posted to. Is this just part of the growing pains, and no one else is getting them, or is it just me?:confused:
Buying and collecting fabric is the goal. If you actually DO something with it, you're an overachiever.
It's not just you, but it's not everyone either. I just don't know why some people are getting email from the board just fine and others aren't getting it at all. I've checked and rechecked the que and it's being sent out and I'm getting mine just fine. I'm trying to figure it out. I'm afraid that's the best I can do for now. :anxious:
Thanks Dixie. I'll try to be patient in the meantime. Smile
Buying and collecting fabric is the goal. If you actually DO something with it, you're an overachiever.
I'm not getting any email notifications either, Dixie. :confused:
"Politics really do suck wherever you go"
-- Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell
Just to let you know. I have the saem problem.

Could it have something to do with the fact that many of us received 'manually notification' when we registered?

I never even had the first e mail from registration and some one told me they qualified my membership personally. I'm embarresed to say I don't remeber who it was... but I think it was either CJ or Stripe
:paw: Speak up! Don't mumble!!
I never got that initial email notifcation either. I have just resigned myself to check all the forums.....time-consuming, but then I bnotice a wider range of threads.
When I die, I will know that I was alive, and that I loved and was loved. (moif)
Yayyy!! I'm getting my email notifications now.

Thanks Dixie.:bg: :clap:
Hey....got an email notification too! Hooray! :clap:

Thanks.....Dixie! :wink: :bg:
"Politics really do suck wherever you go"
-- Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell
Me too!!:bg: Dixie, You rool!!:crown:
:paw: Speak up! Don't mumble!!
Thanks, Dixie! These email notes make getting to threads so much more efficient!! You're tops!
When I die, I will know that I was alive, and that I loved and was loved. (moif)

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updating email Alvin Eriol 3 182 July 1st, 2021, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Please expect occasional email outages BoardAdmin 1 813 October 23rd, 2012, 03:47 AM
  Forum Notifications May Not Be Working BoardAdmin 1 704 September 21st, 2011, 01:35 AM
  ATTENTION: Please update your email addresses Michael 0 702 September 20th, 2010, 04:20 PM
  Notifications Seemed to have stopped Working Tracie 4 700 September 7th, 2005, 05:58 AM
Last Post: Tracie
  email Orangeblossom 1 459 July 6th, 2004, 08:50 PM
Last Post: RobRoy
  missing email notifications Ebony 24 1,596 June 22nd, 2004, 03:48 PM
  Email problems still happening Maciliel 3 483 May 16th, 2003, 02:24 PM
Last Post: CJ~
  unwanted e-mail notifications MikeN 3 475 April 7th, 2003, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Eiley
  email problem Maciliel 1 430 April 7th, 2003, 01:16 PM
Last Post: celeb-galad