Signature
For some reason my signature has not appeared at the bottom of my last two posts, here

[edit]...although it did appear at the bottom of this post. :confused:
Always after a defeat and a respite, the Shadow takes another shape and grows again.

I don't have any humble opinions.
I looked at the posts you linked to by telling it I wanted to edit them. When I opened them, neither had the "show signature" box checked at the bottom of the posting area (Options section). On one, I checked that box and it showed your signature when I saved it. Are you sure you had the box checked when you were posting?

Dixie
:hello:"Will all of you who would like to die immediately and save yourselves the inconvenience and discomfort of being chased down and slowly hacked to pieces please step forward!"
Polgara as Barak
The Mallorean - Book 2
Well, no I'm not. The default is set to show signature, so I didn't even think to check to make sure that the radio button had not been (inadvertently) turned off. Blush

Thanks for checking into it, Dixie
Always after a defeat and a respite, the Shadow takes another shape and grows again.

I don't have any humble opinions.
No biggee Bacchus - it's kinda nice to know I'm not the only human around here capable of missing something and making mistakes sometimes <G> (I was going to use the laughing smiley but I see we don't have one any more. Oh well.)

Could be your board cookie isn't reading properly so the box isn't marked like it should be. Try deleting it then coming back over to the board and logging in so it can reset.
:hello:"Will all of you who would like to die immediately and save yourselves the inconvenience and discomfort of being chased down and slowly hacked to pieces please step forward!"
Polgara as Barak
The Mallorean - Book 2

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  signature Playwithfire101 3 1,174 March 20th, 2006, 07:58 PM
Last Post: Stripe
  Signature xVikkix 1 716 August 16th, 2005, 12:23 AM
Last Post: Stripe
  About my signature Boba,Obi Wan,Jango 2 689 March 18th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Boba,Obi Wan,Jango
  Signature question Venefice 2 577 March 17th, 2004, 02:12 PM