Is this the same login problem...
That has been seen before?

When I open IE and choose these boards from the favorites list, I get the Password Recovery Form screen (it says "If you have forgotten your username or password, you can request to have your username emailed to you and to reset your password. When you fill in your registered email address, you will be sent instructions on how to reset your password.")

If I hit the "home" button, however, it dumps me into the boards as if I were correctly logged on.

Is this a cookie problem? Or am I just "special" in a way I'd rather not be?
SeaBoe Muffinchucker -- it's not lost. It's in a box somewhere. It's the box that's lost.
Delete your short cut in your favorites list and make a new one, then delete your cookie, come back to the boards and see if it doesn't help. That isn't the problem that CJ was experiencing but that should clear it up.
:hello:"Will all of you who would like to die immediately and save yourselves the inconvenience and discomfort of being chased down and slowly hacked to pieces please step forward!"
Polgara as Barak
The Mallorean - Book 2

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problem with never-ending download and 100% CPU rkomar 5 1,182 July 16th, 2016, 10:24 PM
Last Post: rkomar
  Problem w/reply to quote gemini0521 3 745 January 25th, 2005, 01:55 PM
Last Post: gemini0521
  A Problem with the Dark Blue Font Color CELEBBOYCRAZY 1 750 February 2nd, 2004, 07:16 PM
Last Post: Dixie
  double post problem Mindelan 2 664 November 7th, 2003, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Mindelan
  email problem Maciliel 1 542 April 7th, 2003, 01:16 PM
Last Post: celeb-galad
  Email notification problem OB1 0 548 March 31st, 2003, 08:44 PM
Last Post: OB1
  MAJOR posting problem! Crazy4Orlando 4 635 March 14th, 2003, 04:14 AM
Last Post: Stripe