Happy Birthday Heart Song!
It falls into the education department.
"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not.
It looks as they expect, but it is not."
--Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Posting to add some good news. I got my grades back; I received an A in my sociology/women's studies class (no surprise), as well as an A in my independent studies class. My cumulative undergraduate GPA: 3.577.
W00t! Congratulations!
Thanks! It's great that you guys are so supportive.
[SIZE="6"]Happy Birthday! [/SIZE]

:daisy: :hat: :thumbsup: :balloons: :hellohands: :party: Confusedun: :blow: :birthday:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Thanks! Finals were last week, and so far, I know I got an A in one of my classes. (BTW, I've been in grad school for a year now... ha ha ha.)
Happy Birthday!

:blow: :birthday: :party: :hat: :hellohands: :balloons: :bounce:

[Image: jackbed.jpg]
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
And once again, a very happy birthday to one of the very youngest (and now that she's all growed up, one of the hottest!) of Jack fans!
A few hours early - wishing a very happy birthday to Heart Song, Jack Pack Fan # 728, Keeper of the ground Jack walks on, and virtual owner of Em's Dragoon outfit! :party: :hellohands: :balloons: :blow: :birthday: :hat:
Happy birthday.
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
Wishing Heart Song a very happy birthday!
Wishing the nubile New Orleanian a very happy birthday! :birthday::jester::crown: :party: :hat: :blow: :love: :balloons: Heart

Attached Files Image(s)

Still a baby - and major babe - in her 20's! Wishing Heart Song a very happy birthday! :hat: :blow: :birthday: :love: :balloons: Heart :party:
[COLOR="#0000FF"]There is a great disturbance in the Force as one of the most dedicated and youngest Jack Pack fans turns 30! :eek: :hellohands: :bounce: :birthday: :party: :blow: :love: :hat: Heart

Wishing a very happy birthday to Heart Song! Jack Pack Fan # 728 - Keeper of the ground Jack walks on, and virtual owner of Em's Dragoon outfit.... anime enthusiast...
video gameroom warden.... accomplished scholar...eithe rmajor psycho or psych major, I forget which Tongue ... Katrina survivor ... and one-and-future gothic babe!

Jenn was also a three-time speaker of the Jack of All Trades Fan Quote of the Week. Here, in all their glory, are those quotes from 17 years ago!

Quote:July 8, 2000 (presumably in a thread about "signs you're addicted to the show" : "You watch the shows so many times you memorize EVERYTHING (lines, lyrics, etc.).

You're thinking about moving to Palau-Palau (or however it's spelled) as soon as you can afford it.

You dress like your favorite character every day, and not just for Halloween.You get a parrot, name it Jean-Claude, and then teach it to speak with a French accent and sing the theme song for Jack of All Trades."

July 20, 2000 : "(If I were on JOAT) I'd be a femme fatale, instructed to kill the Dragoon. Fortunately for the Dragoon, I'd be a huge Dragoon fan. But Napoleon, who had instructed me to kill the Dragoon, wouldn't know that, so he'd think everything had gone according to plan until he learns that hard way that I didn't kill the Dragoon and that I'm actually a spy, disguised as a femme fatale (I'm very good at acting!)."

Sept. 7, 2000: "Look, I know you like Daring Dragoon, but he is mine, ok? so hands off, if you don't mind."
[/COLOR]
Wishing a very happy birthday to the babe-with-the-heart-of-a-geek Heart Song! Heart :blow: :birthday: :hat: :hellohands: :party: :love: :balloons:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  9/21 - Happy Birthday Boomstick! august 29 3,124 October 13th, 2021, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Does anyone know the words to the Xena burial song? xenagabby888 25 29,208 October 6th, 2021, 11:30 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Go Bruce - it's your birthday... august 47 6,454 June 22nd, 2021, 04:11 PM
Last Post: august
  Feb. 15th - Renee O'Connor's 's Birthday august 34 5,709 February 15th, 2021, 05:27 PM
Big Grin Happy 25th Anniversary Xena ! august 4 693 November 12th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Happy Birthday to Candy aka Erica Hooper! august 54 12,952 September 17th, 2020, 10:39 PM
  Stuart Devenie Birthday Thread! august 37 6,426 July 12th, 2020, 03:19 AM
  Happy Birthday to Gina Torres *and* T. J. Scott! august 24 2,724 April 26th, 2020, 02:39 AM
  10/23 - Happy Birthday to Sam Raimi august 24 4,670 October 23rd, 2019, 02:18 PM
  Happy Birthday Allie (aka Daring Dragoon 2) august 28 4,167 August 11th, 2019, 03:14 PM