Happy Birthday Heart Song!
*climbs onto auggie's back* Weirdness...
"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not.
It looks as they expect, but it is not."
--Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
I looked through the list & counted only 3 also. The list isn't complete!

Melody will attest to Mayfair51 having 4 quotes Smile

I guess I'm going to have to give Mayfair51 an official invitation Smile

lasermn
Hello, everyone!

Mayfair here!

WHO DARES TO CHALLENGE MY REIGN????

Whoever it is shall be hung by the toes until I decide how he can repay the damage done to my sovereign reputation!!

Just kidding, kiddos.

Just wanted to let you all know that yes, I had 4 fan quotes, which makes me, forever and without a doubt, Fan Quote Queen.

And so shall it be.

Long live me, lol!!!
God save the ... me Smile
Sunrise...sunset...swiftly go the years......

and as sure as the sun will rise, another year has passed...

and it's once again ....

HEART SONG'S BIRTHDAY!

:party: :birthday: :party: :crazy: :party: :blow:

August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
(((((auggie))))) I almost forgot about my birthday. I've been so busy getting my stuff together for college. By the way, I loved the e-card you sent... very funny! Just what I needed: a guy exercising; what a great way to remind me of the good old "Freshman 15" I have to look forward to. :laugh: :bg: Wink
Hey why don't you repost here your list of goals for this coming year?
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
If you insist...

THINGS FOR ME TO DO THIS YEAR

1) Pass my college courses. (Duh!)
2) Eat chocolate. (Like that's hard for me)
3) Reach me and my boyfriend's 1 year anniversary.
4) Not kill my roommate in college.
5) Scare the heck out of my roommate, if she does turn out to be annoying.
6) Not kill my mom.
7) Finally finish buying the whole series of "Cowboy Bebop" on DVD.
8) Read more MAD Magazine!
9) Read more Shonen Jump!
10) Write more stories, since I haven't written one in years.
11) Stop telling my boyfriend he has a good figure for cross dressing.
12) Play a Sims 2 neighborhood past the second generation.
13) Attempt to stop biting my nails. (When you've been biting them as long as you've had teeth, it's hard to quit)
14) Stop eating chocolate until I get sick. (Ditto for drinking green apple soda)
15) Get a new pair of pants from Hot Topic to replace the pants my grandma destroyed in the washer.
16) Buy a laptop.
17) Buy more black nail polish.
18) Live to see age 19 (without any serious mental problems)!
[COLOR="Navy"]She survived Hurricane Katrina.... she survived freshman year including assorted pyscho suitemates... she survived memories of Jawbone and HeartSong'sMan... (And her notortious smackdown threads with Kentucky Sue...)

And now it's her birthday again! [/COLOR]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :party: :blow:

[Image: jack.jpg]
Thank you, thank you. Gee, I just realized, I sure attract a lot of nuts...
[COLOR="Blue"]Acck! You're not supposed to see that 'til tomorrow....

So the question becomes... how successful were you in those goals from this time last year?
[/COLOR]
Heart Song Wrote:1) Pass my college courses. (Duh!)
Got all A's, except for one B.
Heart Song Wrote:2) Eat chocolate. (Like that's hard for me)
Yep, did it.
Heart Song Wrote:3) Reach me and my boyfriend's 1 year anniversary.
Did it, but we broke up 4 months after.
Heart Song Wrote:4) Not kill my roommate in college.
I had a very nice roommate, so that wasn't necessary. I did, however, consider killing my suitemates.
Heart Song Wrote:5) Scare the heck out of my roommate, if she does turn out to be annoying.
See above.
Heart Song Wrote:6) Not kill my mom.
Haven't yet... but I considered it this week.
Heart Song Wrote:7) Finally finish buying the whole series of "Cowboy Bebop" on DVD.
Couldn't; it was a poor year for me.
Heart Song Wrote:8) Read more MAD Magazine!
Did it.
Heart Song Wrote:9) Read more Shonen Jump!
Did it.
Heart Song Wrote:10) Write more stories, since I haven't written one in years.
Currently working on a few.
Heart Song Wrote:11) Stop telling my boyfriend he has a good figure for cross dressing.
Obviously, I've stopped.
Heart Song Wrote:12) Play a Sims 2 neighborhood past the second generation.
I managed to play a family to the third generation.
Heart Song Wrote:13) Attempt to stop biting my nails. (When you've been biting them as long as you've had teeth, it's hard to quit)
Didn't do that.
Heart Song Wrote:14) Stop eating chocolate until I get sick. (Ditto for drinking green apple soda)
Did it. Now, I need to learn to eat tiramisu in moderation.
Heart Song Wrote:15) Get a new pair of pants from Hot Topic to replace the pants my grandma destroyed in the washer.
Couldn't; it was a poor year.
Heart Song Wrote:16) Buy a laptop.
Did it. The Sims 2 runs great on it!
Heart Song Wrote:17) Buy more black nail polish.
Yep, did it.
Heart Song Wrote:18) Live to see age 19 (without any serious mental problems)!
Yeah, I think I have...
So tell us how you celebrated!
On Friday, I went to the Global Wildlife Center and got to feed lots of animals, and then I went to the mall and a bookstore, and I bought a new belt, three shirts, and four DVDs.

On Saturday, I spent the day shopping in the French Quarter and bought a skirt and a really awesome jacket.

Today, I'm resting. What a tiring weekend!
A few hours early.....but nevertheless....

[SIZE="3"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![/SIZE]

[Image: vir10.jpg]
I got my ears pierced today to celebrate (and yes, it was my first time getting pierced!).
[COLOR="Blue"]Possibly a sign of the coming apocalypse... Heart Song turns 21 today!

Jack Pack Fan # 728 - Keeper of the ground Jack walks on, and virtual owner of Em's Dragoon outfit.... anime enthusiast... video gameroom warden.... accomplished scholar... Katrina survivor ... and gothic babe![/COLOR][SIZE="7"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY![/COLOR][/SIZE]

:cheergirl: :birthday: :party: :blow: :hellohands: :balloons: :love: :thumbsup: :hat:

[Image: JACK_OF_ALL_TRADES-14.jpg]
Happy Birthday Heart Song. May you have a year that is filled with joy and happiness and may all that you have wished for come true.
[COLOR="Blue"]A few hours in advance.... may I take this occasion to do the following:

- wish Heart Song a very [SIZE="3"]Happy Birthday! [/SIZE]:hat: :cheergirl: :love: :birthday: :balloons: :party:

- wish her good luck on her final exam (taking place on the same freakin' day! :mad: )

- congratulate her in advance on graduation from college, which (with the tight schedule of summer school) takes place just a few days later) and wish her all the best in her career as a grad student in psychology! :goodjob: :thumbsup:[/COLOR]
Thanks! However, I'm not doing my grad work in psychology; I'm going for counseling. However, I'll be doing work (employment during grad school) with the psych department (behavior coding for a study headed by one of the professors at my college).
Aha - so what department/coillege is the counseling degree under then? Social Work? Education?

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Angie Dotchin's birthday - March 31st august 29 5,554 April 6th, 2022, 05:26 AM
Last Post: august
  Does anyone know the words to the Xena burial song? xenagabby888 26 30,480 February 13th, 2022, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Tabbyhamm1979
  9/21 - Happy Birthday Boomstick! august 29 3,997 October 13th, 2021, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Go Bruce - it's your birthday... august 47 7,218 June 22nd, 2021, 04:11 PM
  Feb. 15th - Renee O'Connor's 's Birthday august 34 6,329 February 15th, 2021, 05:27 PM
Big Grin Happy 25th Anniversary Xena ! august 4 950 November 12th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Happy Birthday to Candy aka Erica Hooper! august 54 14,049 September 17th, 2020, 10:39 PM
  Stuart Devenie Birthday Thread! august 37 7,249 July 12th, 2020, 03:19 AM
  Happy Birthday to Gina Torres *and* T. J. Scott! august 24 3,156 April 26th, 2020, 02:39 AM
  10/23 - Happy Birthday to Sam Raimi august 24 5,170 October 23rd, 2019, 02:18 PM