Happy Birthday Heart Song!
Jack's Pack Fan # 728 - Keeper of the ground Jack walks on, and virtual owner of ....what was it, Em's Dragoon outfit?

Either way - a frequenter of this site and its predecessor for a solid 3 years!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:party: :jester: :blow: :birthday: :crazy:
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Correct! I'm also a member of your little fan club.:tongue: Thanks so much for remembering! *is flattered* And thanks for the virtual gift... very cool! I love flowers.
"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not.
It looks as they expect, but it is not."
--Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
Happy Bday!! :bg:
:party::birthday:
:chinese:"Confucious say:
You go to jail, bad boi."

:drink:Russell Peters = Comic Genius :clap:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Another year, another year older and sweeter. Hoping today finds you healthy, happy, surrounded by fun and friends and food... and dressed in a female dragoon outfit!

Happy Birthday!
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Happy B-Day! w00t! :party: :birthday:
:chinese:"Confucious say:
You go to jail, bad boi."

:drink:Russell Peters = Comic Genius :clap:
*flashes a peace sign* Thanks! I'm now only one year away from being able to state my age on here! LOL! *hugs auggie* Thanks for the sweet card... I almost cried... I wished for the same thing I've been wishing for for several months... nothing specific... just something I need...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEART SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party: :party: :party: :party:

Hope you have a wonderful day hon!!!
Battle On, Deadly Chakram

Jack's Packer #1350
Croque's Crony #1350
Daughter Of The Dragoon #2
Brogard's Belle #2
Keeper of Jack's Wit and Sense of Humor
*pats DC's head* I did have a good day... I went shopping and bought some new books, and I ate at my favorite restaurant.
Hey which restaurant? In da city? Would I have heard of it?
Pancho's... it's a Mexican restaurant... for some reason, I'm addicted to their tacos... *feeds auggie a slice of my birthday cake and some ice cream* :bg:
Happy Birthday, Heart Song

I remember you as being a positive contributor to the old SUSA mb

You have one of the most memorable usernames, ever!Smile

lasermn
Plus I believe she was the most frequent recipient of Fan Quote of the Week, beating me and Mayfair out by 1.
Actually, I'm not so sure I got the MOST... tied for it, maybe...?
Quote Queen, was Mayfair51, she is the only one that had 4! Smile

Melody initially claimed that title but I objected & she agreed. Melody finally selected the Quote Reporter Queen, which she ran away with: once she got started there was no competitionSmile

lasermn
Hey Bill - I'm 99% positive that Mayfair and I got three each, and Heart Song ended up with 4.....
No, three of my quotes were chosen...
August you're liable to have just incurred Mayfair51's wrath if she sees your reply Sad

Mayfair51, Quote Queen!Smile

lasermn
I am certainly not Mayfair51's equal with quotes. She deserves more respect than to be confused with a weird, crazy teenager. It's not the first time people have gotten me confused with other members... heh... don't sweat the small stuff, people. Just let it go.Smile *bows before the great and powerful Quote Queen*
Quote:Originally posted by lasermn
August you're liable to have just incurred Mayfair51's wrath if she sees your reply Sad

:laugh: Nah, she's too sweet to have wrath.

Although I'm reminded of a bit from a 3 Stooges film, back when they were still with Ted Healy:

Society Lady: If you don't cooperate, you may feel my wrath!
Healy: Don't try to bribe the boys now......

:tongue:

But did she have a 4th? I see August 21, June 23, and June 10......

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Angie Dotchin's birthday - March 31st august 29 5,446 April 6th, 2022, 05:26 AM
Last Post: august
  Does anyone know the words to the Xena burial song? xenagabby888 26 30,082 February 13th, 2022, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Tabbyhamm1979
  9/21 - Happy Birthday Boomstick! august 29 3,785 October 13th, 2021, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Go Bruce - it's your birthday... august 47 7,096 June 22nd, 2021, 04:11 PM
  Feb. 15th - Renee O'Connor's 's Birthday august 34 6,194 February 15th, 2021, 05:27 PM
Big Grin Happy 25th Anniversary Xena ! august 4 874 November 12th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Happy Birthday to Candy aka Erica Hooper! august 54 13,768 September 17th, 2020, 10:39 PM
  Stuart Devenie Birthday Thread! august 37 6,987 July 12th, 2020, 03:19 AM
  Happy Birthday to Gina Torres *and* T. J. Scott! august 24 3,003 April 26th, 2020, 02:39 AM
  10/23 - Happy Birthday to Sam Raimi august 24 5,001 October 23rd, 2019, 02:18 PM