Spiderman 2 teaser
I thought the X-men movies were realy only worth the few really good characters (Wolverine, Rough to a lesser extent) and that was it. They were all right over all because the few good characters balenced out the poor ones.

Spider Man II woun't be on my to see list, not even on DVD or video.
I don't know if you guys got it in your theater, but when I went to ROTK, we got the full Spiderman 2 trailer. It was quite sad actually. Sad Starts off with Mary-Jane asking Peter if he loves her and he tells her he doesn't. ;(

ROTK had a lot of kick butt previews, but for some reason I can't remember what they all were besides Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
Listen to the anguish of a world in which the bad things are coming out of the dark places.
Listen to a world in pain. Listen.
You can hear it.
-- Sound and Fury, Sandman by Neil Gaiman
I am a fan of the spider man movie's. And a friend of mine made me whach part of Dare Devil.Some of the fite seens in it and i was cheering for the bad guy.And i joust cant stand Ben Aflek i dont now why but i joust cant stand him. but i like the spider man movie's and cant what for the second one.I think it will be better thene the first one I think thay where joust trying some stuf out in the first one.and that is one will be grate :up:
The mirror shows many things, things that were, things that are, and things, that have not yet come to pass. Will you look in the mirror?
Ok Listen up here Spidey Fans,

Spider-Man will always be better than Daredevil, i mean Spider-Man has powers that can actually allow him to do super-human stuff. Daredevil, ya oh boy he can tell if your lying or if ur banging on a tin drum ohhhh he's soooo special.Give me a break Spider-Man beats Daredevil 10 times out of 10! And the Spider-Man 2 movie will rock the marvel and superhero movie charts forever!! Thank you for reading thisSmile
spiderman rocks

the only other movie on my list that could possibly compete with spiderman (other if you go back to the 30's and 40's) is lord of the rings and pirates of the carribbean.
"I come back to you now at the turn of the tide"-Gandalf
Quote:Originally posted by Berriepicker

ROTK had a lot of kick butt previews, but for some reason I can't remember what they all were besides Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

I had.... Hellboy, Hidalgo, Harry Potter, Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow and The Chronicles of Riddick.

Basically, I was ready to go home after all that excitment cause the movie was just extra fluff. :bg: :bg: :bg:
:alien: Sci-Fi needs reality TV as much as it needs a Hammer! :mad:
Daredevil didn't do anything for me, i can't even remember the plot now, i think i tuned out so many times in the cinema.

anyway i cant wait for spidey 2! i got to see a bit of a preview of it 2 years ago when i was at the sony studios in LA and they were still editting it. i thought the first one was really interesting and i enjoyed it a lot, except for that upside down kiss thing, something about it just made me cringe. anyway doesnt the green goblin's son, Harry is it? take over the role of green goblin after his father dies? is that going to be at all in this movie?
Everyone knows that 90% of all statistics are made up! :wicked: :crazy: :halo:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: Teaser for Asimov-inspired "Foundation" Michael 1 445 July 22nd, 2020, 11:26 PM
Last Post: badlands
  Sharkloch Teaser Trailer - Jaws vs. Nessie nextcentury74 1 390 December 8th, 2019, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: Teaser trailer for "Joker" Michael 0 258 March 5th, 2019, 07:45 PM
  Video: Short teaser for "Ghostbusters 3" Michael 0 252 January 20th, 2019, 08:20 PM
  Video: Teaser Trailer for "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1" FilmGuy 1 312 August 13th, 2014, 01:48 AM
  Video: Animatic teaser for new SciFi film project, "Pandoran Age Chronicles" FilmGuy 0 619 March 16th, 2014, 09:57 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Videos: Teaser and Trailer for "Third Contact" FilmGuy 1 732 December 19th, 2011, 03:46 AM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Spiderman 3 ben_d_straw 1 497 July 13th, 2006, 12:29 PM
Last Post: justdecent
  Spiderman 3: When oh when? the nighthunter 2 893 January 22nd, 2006, 03:44 AM
Last Post: the nighthunter
  Spiderman 2 vs. Superman 2 ThePharoah 30 3,245 January 17th, 2005, 09:39 PM
Last Post: puddlejumper