Under World
Dose anyone know anything about the movie under world that is being released soon? It looks paticually Gothy and somewhat interesting.
Underworld stars Kate Beckinsale and Scott Speedman. Beckinsale plays Selene, a vampire who exists only to hunt and kill the Lychans, rebel werewolves. She falls in love with a human named Micheal (Speedman), who is then bitten by one of the Lychans, which makes things very complicated.

For trailers and pics and stuff, click here.
Wow. Watched the trailer and it looks interesting. Do you know if it's based on a comic book or game or something? I tried going into the main website, but it keeps slowing my computer down to a crawl. Confusedo:
Sheldon: I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.

~ The Big Bang Theory
Quote:Originally posted by GamgeeFest
Wow. Watched the trailer and it looks interesting. Do you know if it's based on a comic book or game or something? I tried going into the main website, but it keeps slowing my computer down to a crawl. Confusedo:

Sorry Gee, I don't know. I tried looking around on the website, and apparently there is a game, but I don't know if the movie is based on it or if it is based on the movie. Confusedo:
This is probably one of the best concepts for a movie that I have seen in a while.

Better than much of what's come out of late at least.

Do you think this movie will gain a cult following?
Kate Beckinsale in skintight black shiny leather/rubber. I like that!!!

Hmm, what I've seen and read about the film they seemed to be billing it as Romeo & Juliet with a gothic twist!

O, and did I mention Kate Beckinsale in black shiny leather...:bg:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video: History Buffs 2016 Review of 'Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World' Michael 2 884 June 21st, 2020, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Video: International trailer for "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom" FilmGuy 1 255 April 19th, 2018, 08:03 PM
Last Post: FilmGuy
  Video: Trailer for "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom" FilmGuy 0 203 April 14th, 2018, 01:21 PM
  My Review of "Jurassic World" - ICK Michael 11 645 August 31st, 2015, 10:51 AM
  Video: All the Easter Eggs and Homages (well, most) in "Jurassic World" FilmGuy 0 345 July 12th, 2015, 02:09 AM
  world of warcraft badlands 12 5,927 April 30th, 2014, 01:14 PM
  Video: Trailer for "The World's End", starring Simon Pegg (and others) FilmGuy 0 450 July 14th, 2013, 12:46 PM
  "Seeking A Friend for the End of the World" - My Thoughts Michael 4 1,286 July 24th, 2012, 08:34 PM
  "The Secret World of Arriety" -- My Thoughts Michael 0 494 March 5th, 2012, 02:15 PM
  Enthusiastic science fiction fans around the world flocking to learn Avatar's Na'vi Michael 0 442 August 8th, 2011, 04:28 AM