i wont lucy to play xena again
i miss watching new episodes of xena. come bake to us lucy.
:teary: :teary: :teary: :teary: :teary: :teary: :teary: :teary: :teary:
I agree I've overloaded on reruns. :bug: Virtual season is great but it's not the same. Hopefully they'll make a Xena movie and soon. Confusedad:
The only person who understands me is my dog. :paw:
I know how you feel and I'm sure at some point, either a tv movie or big budget one you will see Xena again and hopefully Lucy back in the role again.
"Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it's simply a way of your own." ~ Angelina Jolie

Edited by Akasha, Xena Mod.
No Studios asking her, a little problem in type casting. What's wrong with an Action Adventure Female Hero, then someone will tell her your being type casted. Some Actors would be honnor in playing the same roll for years. Like Dr. Who, Gunsmoke, M.A.S.H. , if Rob doesn't own the rights, does he? any one can answer this.

Edited by Xena Forum Mod Akasha.
Same people own the rights as always - Universal, formerly known as Universal-Vivendi, formerly known as Studios USA, formerly known as MCA.... well, you get the picture.

And they aren't asking her, because that's not the way Hollywood works. A Producer - i.e. Rob - has to get the ball rolling. Which he is - remember, he announced to the Pasadena convention back in February that he'd very much like to do a Xena movie, but it would be a few years down the line. Remember, he has three other movies he's committed to first.

And a wink to Akasha - Dins...dale.
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Would it be bad to send a cow over the castle wall and aim it just so? :bg:
"Some people say you are going the wrong way, when it's simply a way of your own." ~ Angelina Jolie

"Fetchez le vache."

"Quoi?

"Fetchez la vache."

"Huh?"

"The cow."

"Oh."

*sproing*

"Moooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

[Image: 08_moooo.jpg]
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Oh my word - now this one brings back some memories...... :laugh:
Can you please tell me who doesn't want our Princess back? Personnally I don't know anyone who does... Even if Lucy and Renee are great since the show ended, I want them back too. There has to be a way for her to come back from the deads...
"To conquer others is to have power... To conquer yourself is to know the Way." Lao Ma

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone know the words to the Xena burial song? xenagabby888 26 31,806 February 13th, 2022, 12:29 AM
Last Post: Tabbyhamm1979
  Videos: Lucy Lawless interviews about Xena: Warrior Princess Michael 0 549 April 7th, 2021, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Michael
Big Grin Happy 25th Anniversary Xena ! august 4 1,224 November 12th, 2020, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Renee O'Connor to play Lady Macbeth again in October 2019! august 1 788 September 16th, 2019, 06:40 PM
Last Post: august
  Happy Birthday Lucy Lawless! august 32 6,541 March 29th, 2019, 02:03 PM
  Xena faces off against Callisto...behind the bar! august 9 1,658 November 20th, 2018, 08:35 PM
  Xena stars on the shows 20th anniversary Boomstick 1 850 September 4th, 2018, 10:46 AM
  22 years of Xena Warrior Princess :O august 6 1,106 September 18th, 2017, 10:33 AM
  NBC-Universal is serious about a Xena reboot ... or are they? august 34 3,266 August 22nd, 2017, 07:51 PM
  Little Xena + Gabby on Halloween! august 3 2,321 October 29th, 2016, 12:57 PM