Stuart Devenie Birthday Thread!
Yep, it's already Saturday morning, July 12th, in New Zealand, which means it's the birthday of the Governor of Pulau Pulau himself, Stuart Devenie!

Let's everyone wish him a great day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:crazy: :birthday: :jester: :bounce: :blow: :tongue: :bg: :party:

[Image: 13-113-01.jpg]
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Happy Birthday Guvnor!
Go Stewie...itz yo birthday!
We gon' par-tay like, itz yo' birthday!
We gon' sip bacardi cuz itz yo' birthday!
And we dun give !@#$ if itz not yo' birthday!
:birthday::party::bg:
:chinese:"Confucious say:
You go to jail, bad boi."

:drink:Russell Peters = Comic Genius :clap:
Happy Birthday Sir! I hope you have a terrific day!!Smile
Here's mud in yer eye!

(That's a polite toast, believe it or not, around here!) :crown:
"She graces the intersection of primal cause and pervasive entropy." --Ian Nottingham
Many happy returns
Thank you august for kindly redirecting me BTW *L*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Happy Birthday Stuart!

Have Fun! Big Grin
S T R I F E

Rest springs from strife and dissonant chords beget Divinest harmonies.
  • Um#18/C-div
  • Keeper of Creegan's evil grin
  • Keeper of mischief
Here is hoping you have a terrific birthday Mr D

Cheers
Stripe
[SIZE="2"]The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams[/SIZE]
Wow - talk about "the show must go on!" According to the NZ Herald, Stuart spent his birthday weekend performing his one man show "The Daylight Atheist" in what would appear to be a suburb of Auckland:

The Daylight Atheist - by Tom Scott, with Stuart Devenie, Howick Little Theatre, Lloyd Elsmore Park, Pakuranga Rd, Friday 7.30pm (and Saturday; Sunday 6pm).
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Another year has come and gone.... and it's already the next day in NZ.... but it must be noted that today - July 12th - is Stuart's 53rd birthday!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:party: :birthday: :crazy:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy belated birthday! :crown: :blow: :jester: :party: :birthday:
"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not.
It looks as they expect, but it is not."
--Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
It's slightly past midnight in New Zealand.... meaning that it's......

[SIZE="5"]
Stuart's birthday!!!!! [/SIZE]

[Image: stuart.gif]

:party: Confusedun: :jester: :blow: :birthday: :hello: Heart
Happy Birthday Stuart :laugh:

I'm still 6 years older than you :daisy: I'm still hopeing you will land a role in a movie or TV series that aires here in America.

Vive la Resistance

lasermn aka
Bill Cole
lasermn@yahoo.com
Here's a recent publicity photo:

[Image: newstuart.jpg]
[COLOR="Navy"]By the time anyone sees this (Tuesday morning) it will already be slightly after midnight in NZ, which means that it will be.... Stuart's birthday!!!

Would you believe he's a dashing, handsome 55? :eek: (It seems like just yesterday, just as the show was ending, that he was fretting about turning 50 on his next birthday.)

For news on his career (including his two most recent stage appearances) check out the threads about "Stuart on the Stage" amd "Ever Wonder What Happened To..."

I came across this photo in a blog where a guy was recounting his trip to NZ and his effrots to meet some of the LotR cast members. Several were doing that play "Ladies' Night" with Stuart last year, and this is a photo of them at a pub after the show:

Click here

Pictured L-R are Stuart, John Leigh (Monsieur Martin from "Sex and the Single Spy") and Cameron Rhodes.[/COLOR]

Happy Birthday!

:blow: :party: :crown: :drink:
Happy Birthday, Stewart:party:

I'm eagerly anticipating delivery of a DVD set of Jack of All Trades, something to replace my worn out VHS set taped off the TV during the airing of the episodes.

I hope all is well with you & am hoping the dental work you arranged for your daughter several years ago, met with your approval.

Vive la Resistance,

lasermn
lasermn@yahoo.com
LOL - well she seems to have beautiful smile (she's on the far R) so all seems to have worked out!
It's already Thursday in New Zealand, so let's wish Stu a very very [SIZE="3"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY![/SIZE]

:wave: :party: :clap: :blow: :birthday:

[Image: stu_as_hatch.jpg]
(Stuart on tour as Joseph Hatch}
:party: :party: Happy Belated Birthday:party: :party:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  9/21 - Happy Birthday Boomstick! august 29 3,089 October 13th, 2021, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Go Bruce - it's your birthday... august 47 6,453 June 22nd, 2021, 04:11 PM
Last Post: august
  Feb. 15th - Renee O'Connor's 's Birthday august 34 5,705 February 15th, 2021, 05:27 PM
  Happy Birthday to Candy aka Erica Hooper! august 54 12,942 September 17th, 2020, 10:39 PM
  Happy Birthday to Gina Torres *and* T. J. Scott! august 24 2,724 April 26th, 2020, 02:39 AM
  10/23 - Happy Birthday to Sam Raimi august 24 4,637 October 23rd, 2019, 02:18 PM
  Happy Birthday Allie (aka Daring Dragoon 2) august 28 4,164 August 11th, 2019, 03:14 PM
  Happy Birthday Moonchain! august 19 2,999 July 23rd, 2019, 01:53 PM
  7/23 - Happy Birthday to Strife! august 23 3,375 July 23rd, 2019, 01:52 PM
  Sarah Anne's Birthday !!!!!!!!!! august 40 6,591 June 17th, 2019, 11:56 AM