Katherine Hepburn has passed away
First Gregory Peck earlier this month, and now Katharine Hepburn

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movies/0...index.html

Quote:Screen and stage legend Katharine Hepburn has died, according to the executor of her estate and Old Saybrook, Connecticut, authorities. She was 96.
"In ancient times, hundreds of years before the dawn of history, lived a strange race of people: the Druids. No one knows who they were, or what they were doing, but their legacy remains hewn into the living rock ... of Stonehenge"
Farewell to a great actress. She has lived to an admirable age. Rest in peace, Katherine.
She made some great movies. I'm glad she was able to live a long and full life.
She had amazing staying power, won something like 4 Oscars from her record 12 nominations, and starred in some of the classic all-time roles. Thankyou Miss. Hepburn for sharing your talent with us. You will be missed, but you will never be forgotten.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
One of my all time favourite actresses - I could watch Spencer Tracy & Katherine Hepburn films all day long! She was a great actress and a woman of great character; she was an old lady and had a good innings as they say, but she will be sadly missed.
We are all of us in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars...
She was truly unique, and I very much admired her spirit and strength of will.
How sad that she is gone, but how wonderful that she was with us for so long, and brought to life so many characters that remain to remember her by.
[COLOR="Teal"]We are not the same persons this year as last; nor are those we love.
It is a happy chance if we, changing, continue to love as a changed person. [/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"]-W. Somerset Maugham[/SIZE]

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Haruo Nakajima the man behind the godzilla suit has passed away. badlands 2 460 August 24th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Katherine Heigl returns to science fiction with "Age of Adaline" Michael 0 475 May 19th, 2010, 11:21 PM
  Katherine Kurtz' Deryni Rising to be made a movie Michael 0 591 January 14th, 2009, 04:02 AM