e mail notification
My e mail notification has stopped working. Is this a temporary glitch or do I need to reset my settings? :confused:
:paw: Speak up! Don't mumble!!
It's just a glitch because I got notification that you had posted here with no problem. I really can't say anything for certain.

Of course, that is just my speculation.
Strange to say I also recieved an e mail from you for this thread... :confused:

But I can see that all the other threads that have been answered in my absence have not been mailed to me... weird... :eek:

Ah well... as you say its probably just a glitch...
I'll see what I can find out but I'm not holding my breath if such is the case, moif. You might try unsubscribing and resubscribing. I've been getting notices from the various threads I've been watching in the Harry Potter forum with no problem and there is no way that I know of to turn off notification for one forum or thread and not another. *shrug* OTOH, I'm not exactly the forum expert here.
:hello:"Will all of you who would like to die immediately and save yourselves the inconvenience and discomfort of being chased down and slowly hacked to pieces please step forward!"
Polgara as Barak
The Mallorean - Book 2
What ever it was, it seems to have stopped now. Every new thread I write in gives a mail if some one answers after me.

However, I have stumbled across another glitch... my lil blue paw mark is gone. Instead I get this :paw:

Any chance you can fix it? I am quite fond of that lil blue paw...
I think I fixed it Smile

Next!!

I'm glad at least you are letting me know the little problems. I'm trying to hunt them down but... Which reminds me that I see one that needs fixing that I keep getting sidetracked around *sigh*
:hello:"Will all of you who would like to die immediately and save yourselves the inconvenience and discomfort of being chased down and slowly hacked to pieces please step forward!"
Polgara as Barak
The Mallorean - Book 2
Well, Dixie, this is because I have great faith in your powers! :tongue:

I promise to keep my eyes peeled for any further glitches.

Thank you. :kiss:
Thanx moif {{{{{Big Hug}}}}}}}

Well, as they say... when the going gets tough, the tough go shopping.... *chuckle* Back after while, just leave me notes if you find anything.
Polgara as Barak
The Mallorean - Book 2

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  unwanted e-mail notifications MikeN 3 742 April 7th, 2003, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Eiley
  Email notification problem OB1 0 645 March 31st, 2003, 08:44 PM
Last Post: OB1
  My E-Mail eowyn12 2 596 March 17th, 2003, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Eiley