Spoilers in thread titles, personal titles and signatures***PLEASE READ
As a courtesy to those who have not yet read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, I would like to remind everyone to NOT place any spoilers in any thread titles, personal titles (those titles beneath your username such as Chatter, Member, etc) and in signatures.

Just as a heads up, they will be removed immediately. Please try and have just a little respect for people who do not wish to be spoiled.

Thank you.
I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. -Rita Rudner
Quote:Originally posted by CJ~
As a courtesy to those who have not yet read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, I would like to remind everyone to NOT place any spoilers in any thread titles, personal titles (those titles beneath your username such as Chatter, Member, etc) and in signatures.

Just as a heads up, they will be removed immediately. Please try and have just a little respect for people who do not wish to be spoiled.

Thank you.

I want ask for a while, does my signature accord with the standard?
I come from China .
I hope to make friends with everybody!

(If you have something important to tell me,please use ICQ)
The English part of your signature is perfectly fine, Sindy. I cannot understand the symbols beneath so looks ok to me as well Wink
I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult. -Rita Rudner
Finally someone's told people not to post Spoilers. On the official website they ruin it for everyone. They post stuff on there topic's like
To view, use your mouse to select the text:
"OMG Sirius died!"
And I hadn't even gotten to that part of the book yet and they ruined it for me! I wanted to figure it out for myself!
I agree! Ban SPOILERS!:angry: :bg: :bg: :bg:
yea i so aggree allthough ive never no had spollers cause mi sis nose emma watson
b4 u say something mean about some1 else, walk a mile in their shoes then ur a mile away and u have their shoes!!!!!
hey we should make a protest about banning spoleris!!!:paw: :angry: :crown: :crown: :angry: :paw:
b4 u say something mean about some1 else, walk a mile in their shoes then ur a mile away and u have their shoes!!!!!

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New (ish) book [No spoilers please] Irene 4 774 October 7th, 2016, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Irene
  Video: October 2011 Big Read panel "Before and After Harry Potter" BookBug 0 785 December 27th, 2011, 02:57 AM
Last Post: BookBug
  Scholastic to broadcast Harry Potter read-a-thon on Web Michael 0 909 August 24th, 2008, 01:29 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Something new to read Irene 0 995 July 3rd, 2008, 11:02 AM
  Potterverse, Names (spoilers from end of Deathly Hallows) Darq Ali 21 2,783 September 25th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Last Post: RobRoy
  J.K. Rowling to read for New Orleans Public Schools in October, 2007 Michael 1 1,779 September 19th, 2007, 05:34 PM
Last Post: gilthoniel
  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Michael's Take (Spoilers) Michael 198 21,552 September 5th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Michael
  Theories on The deathly Hallows...Now has spoilers!!! Beware! Fosco_Diggory 91 6,431 August 30th, 2007, 06:28 PM
  Did I Miss Something? (contains spoilers) RobRoy 5 1,308 August 29th, 2007, 11:41 AM
  What did you find funny in Deathly Hallows? {spoilers} Darq Ali 28 2,314 August 22nd, 2007, 03:46 PM