Who is your favourite Star Trek woman?
B'Elanna Torres.... love her!

There's just something about a woman that makes men grab certain of their body parts in fear. :bg: :bg: :bg:
:alien: Sci-Fi needs reality TV as much as it needs a Hammer! :mad:
Quote:Originally posted by BlueDelvia
There's just something about a woman that makes men grab certain of their body parts in fear.

:jawdrop: That's Torres for ya! I love her too.
Personally I always liked Dianna Troi. She was cool being able to sense feelings and she was so understanding of things. :teary: Smile

I guess after Dianna I liked Whoopie. Heh I know that wasn't her name in the show but Whoopie is just one of my all time fave Actresses and there wasn't an ep with Whoopie in it I didn't like. :daisy:
So let's get together and chat a while and see If I don't make you smile. :daisy: HeartAngel:hello::kitty:
:party: Shhhh! It's a surprise!
I liked the Troi women too. Deanna was good, and her mother was too funny to watch! I love how just the mention of her could make Picard squirm!
True to form, I'll have to pick one per series.

TOS - Uhura. Nichelle Nichols is the most beautiful woman who ever walked the Earth, and how could you not lover Uhura? The woman was strong and beautiful and damned good at her job.

TNG - Ro Laren. There are a lot of great women to choose from on TNG between the regulars and the the many, many guest stars. Ro was my absolute favourite, although Lwaxana Troi comes in a close second. Tough, strong in her convictions, very cool. You gotta dig Michelle Forbes.

DS9 - This is more difficult since I haven't seen all the episodes. I think I have to pick the Intendant. Kira, only evil. :wicked: The combination of amorality and sensuality was intense, and Nana Visitor blended them brilliantly.

VOY - Janeway. This is the easiest one aside from TOS. The balance of the by-the-book Starfleet captain with desperate leader who will do whatever she feels she has to do to protect her crew was played to perfection by Kate Mulgrew. She's the most Kirk-like captain since Kirk, IMO.

ENT - With so few female characters to choose from, and those mostly undeveloped, this is a tough one. I have to go with Liz Cutler, played by the late Kellie Waymire. The character was charming and warm in the few eps she appeared in--I suspect primarily because of the woman playing her.

~DNash
"The two fundamental forces of the universe--electromagnetism and gravity."
"No, George. Good and evil."
Dr. Crusher, especially when Q turned her into a barking Irish Setter. That will always stand out in this STNG fans memory banks/Cheers!

*it was well edited too, because the dogs barking and her ranting at Q seem syncronis every time I see this Episode.
Well this kind of question is sometimes difficult to answer. I'm a guy so I have a guy's perpspective. The enlightened, intelligent thing for me to say would be that I enjoyed Kate Mulgrew's tough Janeway or the groundbreaking courage shown by Nichelle Nicols' Uhura. But again I'm a guy. To say I didn't notice what Jeri Ryan looked like the first time she appeared in her silver jumpsuit would be pretty foolish. Until that blew my mind I was rather fond of Louise Sorel as Rayna Kapec in Requiem for Methuselah. My two bit opinion. Smile
Chase Masterson.

Call me shallow.......

"Mouse - you're shallow!!!!"

I'll get me coat :bg:
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Dr.Crusher
Seven of Nine
Captain Janeway
Smile
Marina Sirtis!!!!! And Captain Janeway gets an honorable mention too. Speaking of which, captainjaneway.com is up for bid at ebay for only 99 cents! Think I should get it?
Quote:Originally posted by BlueDelvia
B'Elanna Torres.... love her!

There's just something about a woman that makes men grab certain of their body parts in fear. :bg: :bg: :bg:

Hahahaha. Yes, she does make men protective of themselves. How did Paris marry her.
I can imagine quite a bit.
Quote:Originally posted by Unregistered
Marina Sirtis!!!!! And Captain Janeway gets an honorable mention too. Speaking of which, captainjaneway.com is up for bid at ebay for only 99 cents! Think I should get it?

You can auction off URLs? I tell ya, they'll sell anything these days! :bg:

99 cents is cheap, but I suspect you'll be paying much more than that to maintain it!
Hmmm, for my favorite regular actress it would have to be Hoshi.

For my favorite one shot actress it would be Jessica Collins, who played Tom Paris and Kes' daughter.

[Image: mptv1.gif]
webmaster 4 helpmymom.org helping out my aunt.

Federation Commodore 15th-Fleet, (retired)
Anyone like to intelligent type? I tend to gravitate to Roxanne Briggs-Dawson and Dax for this reason.
Bellana!!! She was hot.
by far its captin Janeway she's the sooo cool
"goodnight my friend, sleep now, for the only thing that will wake you is the sound of your own screams"
Ensign Robin Lefler Tongue

edit for clarification: For those who don't know, Robin Lefler was played by Ashley Judd. She appeared in 2 star trek episodes on TNG season 5.

Of course, I only know this because I was just watching those episodes on Spike TV.

I was watching and amazed by how cute she was....... Thinking "hmm that looks like Natalie Portman..." then several minutes later it hit me who it was. Big Grin a very young Ashley Judd.
Tongue
Well one of my favourite is T'Pol, then perhaps Ezri Dax and then Deanna definetly
Space....The Final Frontier.....to be continued......perhaps....Smile
Ezri Dax, OMG what can I say
Nicole DeBoer could get me to chop off my arms with the promise of a kiss.
Quote:Originally posted by Unregistered
Ezri Dax, OMG what can I say
Nicole DeBoer could get me to chop off my arms with the promise of a kiss.

:laugh: I remember when Jadzia died adn Ezri came on board. I thought that it was a missed opportunity that they didn't go with a male character, but I realize they wanted to play up the angle with Worf. Having a female made that more effective.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Could Jeff Hunter made star a sucess? hour_25mikehodel 4 90 August 11th, 2022, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Alvin Eriol
  Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (Michael's thoughts) Michael 4 156 July 23rd, 2022, 03:21 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Star Trek: Picard Michael 1 316 May 9th, 2022, 01:32 AM
Last Post: Michael
  How can star trek get new fans? hour_25mikehodel 4 199 May 9th, 2022, 01:19 AM
  In Defense of Star Trek: Enterprise Michael 19 1,974 April 6th, 2022, 05:21 PM
  Star Trek: Lower Decks Valandil 1 499 December 1st, 2021, 07:02 PM
Last Post: rkomar
  Star Trek languages badlands 4 658 July 1st, 2021, 10:19 AM
  Video - History of Star Trek Michael 0 652 July 25th, 2020, 09:18 PM
  Star Trek video/ computer games badlands 4 1,154 July 23rd, 2020, 11:02 PM
Last Post: Boomstick
  Mary Sue character in Star Trek badlands 13 1,982 June 29th, 2020, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Alvin Eriol