Sarah Anne's Birthday !!!!!!!!!!
[COLOR="Blue"]And in case anyone has forgotten...Sarah is known as Jack Pack fan # 121 (as Sapphirine Tiger) and Keeper of: Jack and Em's champagne glasses, Em's lipstick, the "Buttery Nipples" drinks, the water Em was pushed in to for revenge, and White Russian.

[/COLOR]

August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
[Image: 3050.gif]
[COLOR="Blue"]

Thank heaven for nubile nymphets -
They grow up in the most delightful way!

Those little eyes so helpless and appealing
One day will flash and send you crashin' thru the ceilin'

Thank heaven for nubile nymphets,
Thank heaven for them all,
No matter where, no matter who
For without them, what would little boys do?
[/COLOR]
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !
Now, now, august, you're starting to sound like a dad... if that dad were Humbert Humbert, I mean.
"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not.
It looks as they expect, but it is not."
--Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West
LOL - that's the dad from "My Father the Hero," as played by Gerard Depardieu...who was in turn chanelling Maurice Chevalier, in Lerner and Lowe's "Gigi." Smile
I was referring to a literary character... *Cough*
HAH - "Gigi" was a stage play, so that counts as literary. :bounce: (Plus it was a novel by Colette before that.) But yep, I've read Nabokov, who popularized the term nymphet (almost as much as Sarah herself! :poke: )

Now wish her a happy birthday! :bg:
Happy birthday. Your gift is me smacking august on the head. *Smack* Ah, I feel better. Wink
Can we believe that the one-time teen temptress, who had the body of Cordelia with the personality of Willow (minus the whole sleeping-with-girls thing :laugh: ) is all grown up at 23, and a successful college babe back in her native Illinois now!

[SIZE="6"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!![/SIZE] :party: :blow: :drink: :cheergirl: :hat: :thumbsup: :hellohands: :balloons: :birthday:
:daisy: Sorry this is a few days late. I hope you had a very Happy Birthday!
Tomorrow, Wed. 6/17 is Sarah Anne's 24th birthday - I for one am glad she was born![COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="7"]
Happy Birthday![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

:jester: :party: :cheergirl: :love: :birthday: :blow: :balloons: :hat:
A few hours early...but join me in celebrating the birthday of one of the stalwarts of the Jack Pack back in the day, now a fabulous babe in her mid-20's who has just finished her first year of grad school, on her way to becoming a major psycho....errr... psych major!

[SIZE="6"]Happy Birthday![/SIZE]

:thumbsup: :blow: :birthday: :love: :trio: :party: :hat: :balloons: Heart
Wow, time sure flies, doesn't it?

Have a happy, Sarah Anne!
Give Food for Free to Hungry People in the World: The Hunger Site.
A very happy 26th birthday to the once and future nubile nymphet herself, Sarah Anne!

:hellohands:Heart:hat::party::blow::birthday::love::balloons::bounce:
I wished her a very happy birthday last week on the day itself, but neglected to do so here. After the fact, based on photos she posted, it would appear that she did indeed have a great day! :birthday: :party: :hat: :balloons:
Wishing Sarah Anne a wonderful birthday!
[COLOR="#000080"]Wishing the happiest of birthdays to the adorable Sarah​ Anne - now an accomplished professional woman,
but always a nubile nymphet in our hearts. Back in the day we proudly proclaimed her as Jack Pack fan # 121
(as Sapphirine Tiger, one of some 55 handles she had at one time or another) and Keeper of: Jack and Em's champagne
glasses, Em's lipstick, the "Buttery Nipples" drinks, the water Em was pushed in to for revenge, and White Russian.
[/color]
[COLOR="#000080"]We have now known Sarah for slightly more than half of her life, and as I said 13 years ago, "Thanks for being a part of our forum family (and) congrats on overcoming every possible obstacle
that someone could have put in their way, from weird surgery stuff to weird family stuff to weird school stuff."

The brain and personality of Willow, the courage of Buffy, and the body of Cordelia.... this year, I think I'm going to add the quirkiness of Anya. :poke: :love: [/COLOR]
Commemorating the occasion a few hours early.... :party: :love: :blow: :birthday: :hat: :balloons: Heart
Happy b-day and good luck.
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
Only having the chance now to post this here, but wished Sarah Anne a very happy birthday yesterday. :bg: :party: :hat: :blow: :birthday: :love: :balloons:

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  9/21 - Happy Birthday Boomstick! august 28 2,715 Yesterday, 02:11 AM
Last Post: august
  Go Bruce - it's your birthday... august 47 6,173 June 22nd, 2021, 04:11 PM
  Feb. 15th - Renee O'Connor's 's Birthday august 34 5,509 February 15th, 2021, 05:27 PM
  Happy Birthday to Candy aka Erica Hooper! august 54 12,454 September 17th, 2020, 10:39 PM
  Stuart Devenie Birthday Thread! august 37 6,091 July 12th, 2020, 03:19 AM
  Happy Birthday to Gina Torres *and* T. J. Scott! august 24 2,533 April 26th, 2020, 02:39 AM
  10/23 - Happy Birthday to Sam Raimi august 24 4,411 October 23rd, 2019, 02:18 PM
  Happy Birthday Allie (aka Daring Dragoon 2) august 28 3,969 August 11th, 2019, 03:14 PM
  Happy Birthday Moonchain! august 19 2,739 July 23rd, 2019, 01:53 PM
  7/23 - Happy Birthday to Strife! august 23 3,223 July 23rd, 2019, 01:52 PM