Is there Any Forums on Elijah Wood??
My Friend Roughrider_08 wants to know if there are any forums on Elijah Wood.(She totally bonkers for him).If there is or isn't lemme know.

" A red sun rises, blood has been spilt this night" Legolas TTT
Calong Greenleaf
Hi. Smile If you do a search at www.google.com for "Elijah Wood forum," a lot of sites will come up and your friend can just look through them till she finds one she likes....
I'd also recommend going to ezboard.com and in the box that says "Find a Community" type in Elijah Wood.
I don't personally know of any specific Elijah forums, though.
Elijah Wood is also a welcome discussion topic in sf-fandoms LOTR MOVIE forum.
[SIZE=2]Keeper of Cole and The Cullen Men

"Once the Queen's dead the King's useless . . . maybe he's too depressed to fight; he really loved her you know"
[/SIZE]
I totally agree that there should be some elijah wood forums here for all the elijah wood fans that are out there in the world, Everyone likes orlando but there are some people like me who just ador elijah and wish to talk to other people who feel the same about him as they do.

So I feel that there should be an elijah wood forum, here as well as and orlando bloom one.Smile
"what about elevensies, lunchin, afternoon tea, dinner, supper,he knows about them doesnt he?" " i wouldnt count on it pip"
I wouldn't mind an Elijah forum either :bg:
COFFEE, CHOCOLATE, MEN. some things are just better rich.

"ginger rogers did everything fred astaire did but she did it backwards and in heels.
Moving to General Feedback forum.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.
This comes up from time to tume, the most recent was right here and contains our discussion on the matter.

If you still have questions regarding this topic, please feel free to contact me off the forums and we can discuss the matter in depth.

Since this is a duplicate thread, this thread is closed.
All your base are belong to us.

It could be that the purpose of my life is only to serve as a warning to others.

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We Need to Upgrade the Forums Michael 0 83 March 2nd, 2022, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Michael
  SF FANDOM FORUMS MOVING THIS WEEKEND (May 26-27) BoardAdmin 0 460 May 23rd, 2019, 08:30 PM
Last Post: BoardAdmin
  How Much Do You Care about the "Last Post" Column in the forums? Michael 2 580 April 23rd, 2019, 06:02 PM
  Amusement park or water park forums badlands 2 582 September 15th, 2017, 10:23 PM
  video games or computer games forums badlands 1 667 June 7th, 2017, 03:29 PM
  Dreamworks, Son, Blue sky and other animation companies forums badlands 3 988 May 26th, 2015, 08:15 PM
Last Post: badlands
  MARCH 14, 2014 Security Update Patched to SF-Fandom Forums BoardAdmin 1 937 March 15th, 2014, 08:21 PM
  No forums on horror or fantasy video games badlands 2 741 August 20th, 2013, 01:10 AM
  Welcome to the reorganized SF-Fandom Forums BoardAdmin 0 606 September 12th, 2011, 01:19 AM
Last Post: BoardAdmin
  If you cannot log in to the new forums ... Michael 0 1,149 December 7th, 2010, 11:25 AM