Stephen King’s Skeleton crew: Mrs. Todd’s shortcut
Smile 
Should they make a movie of these short stories?
Don't insult the precious, my precious!:book:
Well, The Mist was made into a movie (for TV, I think). I don't know about any of these other stories. I think King's stories have a mixed record of success, but I guess if they could be done with a relatively low budget there might be some more adaptations in the future. Unless he's decided not to sell any more rights. I don't follow his career very closely.
Mrs. Todd's Shortcur was my favorite from that anthology - it could be a Twilight Zone-ish project of a half hour...even an hour if you incorporated lots of scenery and local color. Would be hard to fill 2 hours unless you added adventure elements, which would defeat the charm of not really knowing what's going on outside her car.
August  - Jack's Pack Fan # 1, Keeper of the List, 3-Time Speaker of the JoAT Fan Quote of the Week, and the only person ever to have Back 2 Back Jack and Cleo fan quotes !

MYCode Guide

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eye of the dragon by Stephen King badlands 0 566 January 9th, 2018, 07:45 PM
Last Post: badlands
  'Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer Tied the Knot' Luthien_001 4 980 August 25th, 2010, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Michael
  Stephen King insults the author of the Twilight books badlands 33 2,129 April 9th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Last Post: RobRoy
  Angel crew on Saturday Show AerynCrighton 1 506 May 26th, 2003, 04:56 AM
Last Post: Whitefang